cranberries
,cornflakes
,chocolate chips
,self raising flour,
butter
could/would somebody be able to tell me what else i might need please
thank you

245sam, Jun 7, 12:36am
omokoroa1, what were you watching / listening to, to "catch half the recipe"??

Try doing a google search for the recipe - many of the recipes from both TV and radio can be found on-line.

Hope that helps.:-))

lindylambchops1, Jun 7, 12:57am
Cranberry Cornflake Cookies
These cornflake cookies are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Just delicious! Serve them for tea or as an energy boost with a glass of milk for your kids after a long day of school.

120 g Butter, diced, at room temperature
100 g Brown sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
130 g Pastry flour, sifted
1 tsp Baking powder
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp Milk
45 g Dried cranberries
80 g Kellogg's Cornflakes
Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Line two baking trays with paper. Wish together the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Cream the butter, brown sugar and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl until creamy. Add in the flour mixture, and mix on low speed until just combined. Add in milk and mix until dough comes together. Using a wooden spoon, stir in cornflakes and dried cranberries, and mix until well combined.
Form the mixture into 24 balls and place them 1-inch apart onto the prepared trays. Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon. Bake for 14 minutes until light golden. Cool for 5 minutes on tray before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com/2010/10/cranberry-cornflake-cookies.html

Sound delicious to me!

omokoroa1, Jun 8, 12:27am
only have managed to catch half the recipe .what i didmanage to catch was
cranberries
,cornflakes
,chocolate chips
,self raising flour,
butter
could/would somebody be able to tell me what else i might need please
thank you

245sam, Jun 8, 12:36am
omokoroa1, what were you watching / listening to, to "catch half the recipe"!

Try doing a google search for the recipe - many of the recipes from both TV and radio can be found on-line.

Hope that helps.:-))

lindylambchops1, Jun 8, 12:57am
Cranberry Cornflake Cookies
These cornflake cookies are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Just delicious! Serve them for tea or as an energy boost with a glass of milk for your kids after a long day of school.

120 g Butter, diced, at room temperature
100 g Brown sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
130 g Pastry flour, sifted
1 tsp Baking powder
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp Milk
45 g Dried cranberries
80 g Kellogg's Cornflakes
Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Line two baking trays with paper. Wish together the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Cream the butter, brown sugar and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl until creamy. Add in the flour mixture, and mix on low speed until just combined. Add in milk and mix until dough comes together. Using a wooden spoon, stir in cornflakes and dried cranberries, and mix until well combined.
Form the mixture into 24 balls and place them 1-inch apart onto the prepared trays. Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon. Bake for 14 minutes until light golden. Cool for 5 minutes on tray before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com/2010/10/cranberry-cornflake-cookies.html

Sound delicious to me!