WELLINGTON FOOD SHOW

Page 2 / 2
srs5, May 29, 9:29pm
I was dissapointed too. Very squisshy, lots of the sames sorts of stuff and quite a few no-show stall holders from the looks of it. Take out the wines and oils- and there was not a lot of stuff that you would have taste tested at supermarkets. First year of going, daughter and I travelled, stayed overnight etc, so an expensive experience. Was particularly annoyed at the price.

kiwibubbles, May 29, 10:11pm
people would probably be better off visiting the Frank Kitts Markets on Saturdays, or the Hill Street Market or the Waitangi Park Markets. no entrance fee and probably better food lol

bedazzledjewels, May 30, 12:02am
No, I won't be going back either. Agree kiwibubbles - more real food at a market.

duckmoon, May 30, 1:09am
if they are charging a $25 entrance fee. imagine what they are charging for the stall holders.the local farmers market seems like a better event.

bedazzledjewels, May 30, 3:21am
I think I'll celebrate the Auckland Food show by going to La Cigale market instead!

snowboard123, May 30, 6:44am
hmm, sounds alot like the Hawkes Bay wine shows etc.You pay alot of money to get in and then pay alot of money to try wines and the food??!!It is best to take your own picnic!!!I would love it if we hadgood food show here.

motorbo, May 30, 9:16am
it was my first ever food show.and i had agreat time, my tickets were 20 each as i bought them prior, some stalls annoyed me as they didnt want to give u free tastings or they were rude cos u didnt buy,,,well no lady not with that attitude, i only got to see sophie gray cook but it was great, fun day out, belly full .i will go again

dilligaf_dah, May 31, 4:16am
I'm off to the Melbourne FWS this weekend.

snowboard123, May 31, 6:44am
hmm, sounds alot like the Hawkes Bay wine shows etc.You pay alot of money to get in and then pay alot of money to try wines and the food!!It is best to take your own picnic!I would love it if we hadgood food show here.

dilligaf_dah, Jun 1, 4:16am
I'm off to the Melbourne FWS this weekend.