I read a recipe for Gluten Free Bun - made with

wizard10, Apr 16, 7:07am
lsa and in the microwave, now I can't find the thread - anyone save it?TIA

earthangel4, Apr 16, 7:22am
Hi Wizard,
It is in gluten free,hints and tips will bump up for you.

earthangel4, Apr 16, 7:25am
best ever bun recipe...... in mircowave, i was given this and it is out of this world.

3 heaped Tblspoons of lsa
1 heaped tblspoon of any gluten free flour
1\4 tpspoon of baking powder
mix together and then add.....
one egg and splotch of water.

mix well together and then stick in bowl small like size of burger bun .

put in mircowave for 2mins and walah awesome 2 min bun, or slice for toast , i premix flour into bags if we go away.

earthangel4, Apr 16, 7:28am
decided to copy it for you,it is nzbadger recipe,so yummy.

2halls, Apr 16, 7:37am
Hi,is this considered low carb too ?Many thanks :-)

uli, Apr 16, 7:59am
Yes.

More recipes are in the low carb recipe thread and in the low carb thread on the NZ low carb website.

2halls, Apr 16, 8:02am
Hi uli,thanks for that.I have tried (to no avail) to google the NZ low carb website that you all refer to in the low carb thread !I have looked at about 10 sites,trying to find the one that has the picture of the salad on it (as indicated that it would have).Can you,or anyone else please give me a little more of a hint to find it ! ?Many thanks :-)

uli, Apr 16, 8:11am
If you google low carb cooking you should easily find it :)
Currently there is no salad but another pic - on a black background - hence the "dark side".

2halls, Apr 16, 8:24am
Thanks Uli,found it at last thanks to you :-)I will have a good read tomorrow,have bookmarked it for now.

onenana, Apr 16, 11:41am
Excuse my ignorance but......what is lsa?

katalin2, Apr 16, 12:33pm
A mixture of linseed. sunflower seeds and almonds ground- from healthfood shops and sometimes supermarkets. Great sprinkled over cereal or instead of cereal.

earthangel4, Apr 16, 7:21pm
bumping up for Wizard,hope you enjoy it,

onenana, Apr 16, 10:46pm
Many thanks. This sounds ideal for someone living alone (or when only one member of the family is gluten free & the others can have ordinary buns).

earthangel4, Apr 16, 11:19pm
Yes very true,I am the only one in my family,good to mix up in a hurry,enjoy.

katalin2, Apr 16, 11:35pm
I am not GF but trying to do low carb (on a good day...)and certainly feel better when I don't have too much gluten- just tried this, it is really good toasted, will become a regular breakfast fare for me. Thanks for the recipe.

irishdymonz, Apr 17, 1:40am
I just tried this but found it a little dry (still edible!) and wonder if perhaps 2 mins is a bit long for a 1200W microwave.I'll definitely be trying it again because it will be perfect for lunch with soup or something at work!

onenana, Apr 17, 3:17am
Maybe add a little bit of oil?

katalin2, Apr 17, 3:31am
Try adding a little extra water- I was quite generous with my "splosh"

irishdymonz, Apr 17, 3:38am
LOL True, I wasn't sure how much a "splosh" was and put in "about-that-much".