Masterchef tonight-chicken on skewer

Page 2 / 2
beebs, Apr 5, 8:01pm
thank you.we have two countdowns and no luck here..............i will keep an eye out............i have been looking for a while as i have heard good things about them on here in the past, theres no hope of buying them now for a while, now its been on masterchef...............

illusion_, Apr 5, 9:53pm
Thats exactly it. Though it was said a little "tounge in cheek".

jan2242, Apr 5, 10:09pm
I am sure i saw some ages ago at Bin Inn - so maybe they stock them!

ursula4, Apr 6, 12:10am
Oh havnt heard that - what do you know that I dont!

ursula4, Apr 6, 3:43am
I shouldnt... but I did - I giggled! Thats right Panko r frm Japan....

beebs, Apr 6, 8:01pm
thank you.we have two countdowns and no luck here.i will keep an eye out.i have been looking for a while as i have heard good things about them on here in the past, theres no hope of buying them now for a while, now its been on masterchef.

wheelz, Apr 6, 9:54pm
I might be missing something ... but this is stated at the bottom of that web page : "This recipe is untested in the MasterChef kitchen". So does this mean, it is NOT the actual recipe?

ursula4, Apr 7, 3:43am
I shouldnt. but I did - I giggled! Thats right Panko r frm Japan.

wheelz, Apr 7, 9:54pm
I might be missing something . but this is stated at the bottom of that web page : "This recipe is untested in the MasterChef kitchen". So does this mean, it is NOT the actual recipe!

silvia, Apr 19, 2:57am
Countdown have the Panko crumbs in the International aisle but they are only labelled Panko on the shelf label as the product names are in Japanese and have prawns etc on the white packet. I made these last night with the dipping sauce and the aoli, after having marinaded them in the Buttermilk for 24hrs and they were delicious beyond belief !! My husband reckoned they were the most tender chicken pieces he's ever eaten, and the tastiest !!