Nestle cocoa chocolate brownie recipe

ikadude, Jan 19, 6:40am
x5
Hi, does anyone have the chocolate brownie recipe that is on the cocoa powder tin? Any help would be lovely.

245sam, Jan 19, 6:51am
x13
This one ikadude?

CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
Nestle Baking Cocoa can label, 25-09-08
150g butter
1 cup cocoa
4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
¾ cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 packet White Choc Bits

Melt the butter and stir in the cocoa, then allow the mixture to cool slightly.Beat in the eggs.Stir in the sugar and vanilla essence.Add the sifted flour and baking powder and stir until thoroughly mixed.Stir the white chocolate bits through, then turn the mixture into a baking paper base-lined 27cm x 18cm.
Bake at160°Cfor45-50 minutes or until just firm when pressed in the centre.Leave in the tin for 20 minutes, then turn out on to a rack.
When cold, cut into bars and dust with extra cocoa, if desired.:-))

ikadude, Jan 19, 6:56am
x7
Yes, thank you sooo much. You're a great help.

shaye, Nov 18, 4:30am
x2
AWESOME....been looking for it, you would think they had it on their website, seeing it's so popular

guest, Jan 16, 6:42am
shot nice, i really needed that, far i was looking for it on a website, thanks you were a big help

colleen, Jul 3, 7:43am
x1
cool.. i was looking for this recipe too :) thanks

livvy's, Jan 19, 2:16am
Hi I'm amazing

wasgettingdesper, Jan 20, 4:36pm
Fantastic.... I've been looking for this exact recipe everywhere and this is the only place I've been asked to find out on the entire internet!

shell, Mar 28, 6:41am
yay i needed this
thankyou

guest, Apr 1, 9:28pm
Thanks so much I have lost my copy and was worried when I couldn't find it on the Nestle site. It's the best and easiest I can't understand why it isn't on there.

guest._barb., Nov 8, 4:53pm
Terrific,
Was so happy to find you has the recipe for these great brownies. I had a note on the can not throw it out when it was finished as I wanted to keep the recipe, but you can guess what happened? It just vanished. It must have been gremlins as no one knew anything about it.
Thanks for putting it online for us.