Wanting a White Chocolate Brownie recipe would any

amanda_simonp, Feb 14, 8:28pm
one have by any chance.We had some yesterday from a cafe, but they buy it in so no recipe.TIA

bridget107, Feb 14, 8:45pm

245sam, Feb 14, 9:41pm
From the former Trademe Cooks.

"WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY BROWNIE
"I make it at the cafe I work at and it is so popular." 200g butter, 1&1/2 cups sugar, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1&1/3 cups white flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 4 eggs, 1&1/2 cups frozen raspberries - or other berries of choice, 1/2 cup white chocolate drops - or any available white chocolate. Place all the ingredients, except the raspberries & chocolate drops, into a food processor or cake mixer & beat all together until light and fluffy. Put 1/2 of the mixture into a sprayed & lined 24cm square tin with 5cm high sides, then add the raspberries & white chocolate drops. Add the remaining mixture. Bake at 185°C for 40 minutes, until the cake springs back. Serve e.g. cut into triangles, dusted with icing sugar if desired or drizzled with melted white chocolate, if desired. posted by mackenzie2":-))

245sam, Feb 14, 9:41pm
Although the following recipe from the former Trademe Cooks, is called a white chocolate brownie, I realise that it is not white as such because of the cocoa but you may like to try it anyway .

"WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY BROWNIE
"I make it at the cafe I work at and it is so popular." 200g butter, 1&1/2 cups sugar, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1&1/3 cups white flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 4 eggs, 1&1/2 cups frozen raspberries - or other berries of choice, 1/2 cup white chocolate drops - or any available white chocolate. Place all the ingredients, except the raspberries & chocolate drops, into a food processor or cake mixer & beat all together until light and fluffy. Put 1/2 of the mixture into a sprayed & lined 24cm square tin with 5cm high sides, then add the raspberries & white chocolate drops. Add the remaining mixture. Bake at 185°C for 40 minutes, until the cake springs back. Serve e.g. cut into triangles, dusted with icing sugar if desired or drizzled with melted white chocolate, if desired. posted by mackenzie2":-))

245sam, Feb 14, 10:00pm
Here's another couple of recipes from the former Trademe Cooks and these ones are white.

"White Chocolate & Almond Brownies.
75gm butter, 300gm white choc, 3 eggs, 90gm caster sugar, 2tsp vanilla, 1 1/3c self raising flour, 100gm slivered almonds, 100gm white choc chips. Melt butter and choc together. In separate bowl whisk eggs, sugar and vanilla. Stir in melted choc mix and fold in flour. Stir in almonds and choc chips. Spread mix into a 20x30cm slice pan and bake @ 175°C for 20-25mins. Cool, dust with icing sugar and cut into squares. Keeps 3-4 days in airtight container.posted by rkcroft

White choc and pistachio brownies
180g white chocolate, 150g butter, 1 cup caster sugar, 3 eggs whisked, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 100g pistachios, ¾ cup plain flour. Melt together chocolate and butter until smooth. Cool slightly. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla to choc mix. Mix until well combined. Stir in nuts and flour till combined. Pour into square pan and bake at 170° for 30-35mins. Best eaten day after baking like most brownies.posted by rkcroft":-))

amanda_simonp, Feb 15, 6:48am
these I have to try all of them to be honest.I also Really want one without any nuts in it though only because my kids dont seem to like nuts in baking.

bridget107, Feb 15, 9:20am
Just don't include the nuts.

amanda_simonp, Feb 15, 9:24pm
how dumb of me.Thanks will try them all.Most appreciated

ashwinis, Feb 16, 8:43am
ive got one on my blog http://fatmanyash.com

bridget107, Feb 14, 8:45pm

bev00, Feb 15, 11:48am
keeping alive for brownie lovers

willman, Feb 15, 6:33pm
I just use my favourite chocolate brownie recipe and leave out the cocoa powder and use white chocolate drops and at christmas 1 pkt cherries chopped up and almond ess.yum.

flower-child01, Feb 15, 6:59pm
A white chocolate brownie is also called a blondie.

mackenzie2, Feb 15, 7:17pm
I probably still make this at least once a week, it is an easy delish recipe. One I always get asked to make for others, that and for some reason "Belgium square" think it is a pleasant memory thing!

ashwinis, Feb 16, 8:43am
ive got one on my blog http://fatmanyash.com

marchbank, Feb 20, 6:54pm
White chocolate blondie.

250g grams butter, 300g white choc melts, 1 cup castor sugar, 4 eggs, 1 tablespoon vanilla essence, 1 3/4 cups flour, 1 cup white choc drops.
preheat oven to 160 C, grease & line 20 x 30 pan. Melt butter & choc melts together. Beat eggs, sugar & vanilla in a large bowl, slowly mix in choc & butter mix, fold through sifted flour then choc drops. Pour into pan, cook for 25 - 30 mins until light golden on top but still slightly soft in middle. Cool in the pan, to serve cut into small squares and dust heavily with icing sugar.

have fun

lucky1989, Feb 21, 3:42am
yumm i would like to make this, is it more cakey or more gooey dense brownie!

strebor1, Feb 21, 3:47am
Or a "cheeky whitey".

cookiebarrel, Feb 21, 4:16am
Love it strebor1.Will have to call them that in future as a tribute to the late SIR Paul Holmes, maybe make up a special flavour for it.

guest, Mar 21, 8:51pm
Hi, i believe that i saw you viitesd my weblog thus i got here to "return the choose".I am attempting to to find issues to enhance my website!I suppose its adequate to use some of your ideas!!

guest, Mar 22, 5:16am
Chocolate-great idea! I actually stterad eating the cookies with a bite of leftover Christmas chocolate. Next time I would love drizzle chocolate on top or dunk them.