Chocolate brownie recipe

kelly9482, Nov 27, 12:54am
Hi does anyone have an easy brownie recipe thats oh so yummy!

245sam, Nov 27, 12:56am
kelly9482, try doing a search here on the Recipes MB using brownie or chocolate brownie as the Keyword/s and Last year as the Date posted option.You'll find a real choice of recipes for chocolate and other flavoured brownies.:-))

boxsters3, Nov 27, 6:44am
Libby's Chocolate Brownie Cake (from Foodlovers) - Fast and easy

100g butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
3/4 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
1 capful vanilla essence
1/4-1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
1/4-1/2 cup choc chips (not optional)

Melt butter, beat in sugar and eggs.
Add vanilla, then remaining ingredients.
(sprinkle choc chips on top last)
Bake in the middle of microwave on high for 4 min,
then 30 sec intervals until done
(use a plastic microwave ring tin, grease it very well)
Leave to cool for a few minutes, then enjoy!

lindylambchops1, Nov 27, 6:48am
Thanks for sharing that!I have never made a Brownie & would love to give it ago!

kay34, Nov 27, 6:55am
Annabel Langbein had one on Sat night, and sounded divine!Maybe check tvnz on demand!

fifie, Nov 27, 7:04am
Annabels is divine, recipe is on here.

melisk, Nov 27, 7:16pm

kelly9482, Nov 29, 1:27am
Thank you everyone

bev00, Dec 14, 10:28am
This recipe is from Annabel Langbein's book 'Anyone Can Bake'.

FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
225 gm butter
200gm dark chocolate
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1&1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1&1/2 cups plain flour
1/2 cup cocoa

Preheat oven to 180*C. Line a 30cm x 24cm sponge roll or baking tin with baking paper. Melt butter, add chocolate and stir over a low heat until melted. Mix in sugar and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla, then sift in flour and cocoa and mix just to combine.

Place in prepared tin and bake 35 minutes or until set. Cool in tin before cutting into squares. (If desired, spread or drizzle with 200gm melted dark chocolate before cutting.) Makes about 30 squares.

Storage: Will keep in an airtight container for 7-10 days.

sarahb5, Dec 15, 12:31am
Katrina’s Brownie Recipe

225gm butter
200gm dark chocolate
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1 1/4 t van ess
1 1/2 c flour
1/2 c cocoa

Melt the butter, choc and sugar over a low heat and leave to cool. Mix in the eggs one at a time. Add the vanilla essence, flour and cocoa. Stir to combine and pour into a greased lined baking tin. Bake at 180 for 35 min. The top will look a bit flakey when cooked. Sprinkle with icing sugar when cool. Enjoy!

(I can't take the credit for this recipe as you will see but it is easy, delicious and works every time - I had no idea it was the same as the Annabel Langbein one above because I've tried a few of her recipes and been singularly unimpressed - this must be the exception)