Annabel langbeins kofta recipe

00743, Jul 26, 1:24am
Does anyone have it please

245sam, Jul 26, 2:27am
Any ideas as to which of Annabel's books that recipe is/might be in, 00743? :-))

00743, Jul 26, 2:47am
No just seen it on her TV show

245sam, Jul 26, 3:20am
Message above deleted because I had posted a link that I thought was for Annabel's recipe on TVNZ's website but with a second look I realised that it was actually Astar's Koftas.

What is/was Annabel's TV show called? That will give a clue as to which of her books the recipe may be in. I have had a quick look and have not found a recipe that she calls koftas but there are some that she calls kebabs - maybe it's one of those. Any clues as to what was in the "koftas"? :-))

uli, Jul 26, 6:10am
Kofte are simple Turkish meatballs.
Lots of recipes around.
Annabel will just have adjusted one to NZ tastes :)

nauru, Jul 26, 7:38am
Kofta are not simply Turkish meatballs, they are from many cuisines all over the world. It will depend on which flavours and meat she has used in her recipe as they are not all the same.

245sam, Jan 31, 9:42am
00743, I have just found in one of Annabel's books, a recipe for Turkish Lentil Kofte. If you still want the recipe it can be found at:-

http://www.foodsquare.net/recipes/annabel-langbeins-through-the-seasons-recipes/

Note that where the on-line recipe states "crater" please read 'cup' and also "1 teaspoon belligerent cumin" = 1 tsp ground cumin. :-))