Thomas Tank Engine Cake

yddac, Apr 10, 1:21am
I want to make a 'Thomas Tank Engine Cake' for my Grandson's 2nd Birthday. Does anyone know how to go about it or a website I can go to. I'm hoping I can get it done as I have just come home after a 14day stint in Hospital. Alternatively if I can't manage it, does anyone know of someone that does Childrens Cakes in Mt Maunganui or Tauranga. TIA

harrislucinda, Apr 10, 2:38am
googlekidscakesthereiscoolestkidscakessitemightbeworthlooking at

cookessentials, Apr 10, 3:02am
Listing #: 282158377this is for a topper, but I know they do lots of items in the cake range and may be able to steer you in the right direction

cookessentials, Apr 10, 3:04am
There is also a place in Tauranga - it says they hire cake tins, not sure if they do childrens ones though.

CAKECRAFT
122 Grange RoadOtumoetaiTauranga
ph (07) 576 0075

cookessentials, Apr 10, 3:06am
I googled thomas cake tin hire and one place came up called streamers.

yddac, Apr 10, 8:08am
Thanks, I'll check that onfo out. Has anyone actually made a Thomas Tank Engine Cake? I was thinking of making it like the actual engine shape not a picture on the top though I'm sure he wouldn't care which it was. He was Wiggles mad now Thomas Tank Engine, funny how they change eh.

cookessentials, Apr 10, 8:09am
I did a train one yearsa ago. I hired the tin and it turneds out really well. If you check "Streamers" they did have a train tin for hire, although not a Thomas one.

yddac, Apr 10, 8:52am
www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/kids-cakes. I checked this out and it had a huge range of Thomas Tank Engine Cakes that people had made and how they made them. Will check out"Streamers"now. ta

yddac, Apr 10, 9:14am
'cookessentials' I have checked out 282158377 and looked up their website. Thanks for the steer in that direction as I think they will have what I am looking for plus they have all the party theme things. cheers.

yddac, Jan 18, 2:50am
cookessentials. Funny how one checks out posters listings. You have some great listings. Wow! ! ! you must be proud ***1345 positive feedbacks*** CONGRATS :)