Sunbeam 4 pie maker anyone got one?

Page 1 / 3
lindylambchops1, Apr 28, 3:12am
I have the 2 pie maker love it!Just made some apple, sultana & cinnamon pies for dessert.Does anyone have the 4 pie maker they no longer want?Have searched but no luck.TIA

lindylambchops1, Apr 28, 4:58am
Bumping for me!Cos I want a 4 pie maker please!

miffycat1, Apr 28, 6:38am
Love mine. Bought it @ Briscoes.

lindylambchops1, Apr 28, 7:15am
Ah Briscoe's good place for me to look.I was looking at Noel Leeming they only have the two one.My apple pies in the two one tonight were yum!Thanks for that Miffycat ;)Purrrfect!

lindylambchops1, Apr 28, 7:53am
No luck with the Sunbeam 4 pie maker @ Briscoes:(anyone got one they don't use ?Anyone seen them at a good price anywhere?TIA

lindylambchops1, Apr 28, 9:08am
bumping along the thread for me!

ruby19, Apr 28, 8:06pm
Try the shops that sell the seconds, the appliance shed.I originally bought mine from there. Sorry but there is no way the family would give it up!

raewyn64, Apr 28, 8:24pm

purplegoanna, Apr 28, 8:43pm
I LOVE MY PIEMAKER! SO DOES HUBBY.MMMM PIES...

alebix, Apr 29, 12:48am
I love my pie maker too.

What pastry do you use for sweet dessert pies like the apple etc?

lindylambchops1, Apr 29, 12:57am
Thank you all for your help.Queenb is the cheapest so far but have to consider freight.Have found one locally $89.90.Just have to convince hubby to upgrade from 2 pie maker to 4!I did make the family delicious pies last night with the apple & cinnamon & sultanas.They all raved about them.The pastry was as per instruction book.....S/C pastry (omit sugar if for savoury pies) 185g butter, 2 tsp sugar, pinch salt, 1 egg, 1 T milk + extra water if needed, 2 cups plain flour...I threw it all int he whizz.Cooler months is an excellent time for these pies Sweet or Savoury.Happy Pie Making!

lindylambchops1, Apr 29, 2:03am
Am just going to get my new 4 pie maker.Anyone want a 2 pie maker?

lindylambchops1, Apr 29, 3:12am
I have the 2 pie maker love it!Just made some apple, sultana & cinnamon pies for dessert.Does anyone have the 4 pie maker they no longer want!Have searched but no luck.TIA

lindylambchops1, Apr 29, 3:56am
S/C pastry (omit sugar if for savoury pies) 185g butter, 2 tsp sugar, pinch salt, 1 egg, 1 T milk + extra water if needed, 2 cups plain flour...I threw it all in the whizz.

sue1955, Apr 29, 6:27am
Pastry - I cheat & buy the flakey puff pre rolled sheets for meat pies & sweet short for fruit pies.

mothergoose_nz, Apr 29, 6:37am
i made the mistake of doing double batch of pastry so i could do lots of pies in my double piemaker.what a mistake .i have been watching for a 4 pie maker too.

lindylambchops1, Apr 29, 7:15am
Ah Briscoe's good place for me to look.I was looking at Noel Leeming they only have the two one.My apple pies in the two one tonight were yum!Thanks for that Miffycat ;)Purrrfect!

lindylambchops1, Apr 29, 7:53am
No luck with the Sunbeam 4 pie maker @ Briscoes:(anyone got one they don't use !Anyone seen them at a good price anywhere!TIA

sultana0, Apr 29, 7:59am
the best thing since sliced bread, I love ours. Gotta have the four, not the two.

raewyn64, Apr 29, 8:24pm

purplegoanna, Apr 29, 8:43pm
I LOVE MY PIEMAKER! SO DOES HUBBY.MMMM PIES.

alebix, Apr 30, 12:48am
I love my pie maker too.

What pastry do you use for sweet dessert pies like the apple etc!

lindylambchops1, Apr 30, 12:57am
Thank you all for your help.Queenb is the cheapest so far but have to consider freight.Have found one locally $89.90.Just have to convince hubby to upgrade from 2 pie maker to 4!I did make the family delicious pies last night with the apple & cinnamon & sultanas.They all raved about them.The pastry was as per instruction book.S/C pastry (omit sugar if for savoury pies) 185g butter, 2 tsp sugar, pinch salt, 1 egg, 1 T milk + extra water if needed, 2 cups plain flour.I threw it all int he whizz.Cooler months is an excellent time for these pies Sweet or Savoury.Happy Pie Making!

lindylambchops1, Apr 30, 2:03am
Am just going to get my new 4 pie maker.Anyone want a 2 pie maker!

lindylambchops1, Apr 30, 3:56am
S/C pastry (omit sugar if for savoury pies) 185g butter, 2 tsp sugar, pinch salt, 1 egg, 1 T milk + extra water if needed, 2 cups plain flour.I threw it all in the whizz.