Sunbeam 4 pie maker anyone got one?

Page 2 / 3
lindylambchops1, Apr 30, 9:00am
Well now I got a 4 & a 2 I could make 6 pies twice & have 12, freeze some.They would be very handy.MMMmmmmm......Love those pies!

ruby19, May 1, 8:10am
Oh just made the apple pies, yum.... to easy!

lindylambchops1, May 1, 9:00am
Well now I got a 4 & a 2 I could make 6 pies twice & have 12, freeze some.They would be very handy.MMMmmmmm.Love those pies!

ruby19, May 2, 8:10am
Oh just made the apple pies, yum. to easy!

amanda_simonp, May 7, 7:21am
ruby 19 would you be so kind and share your apple pie recipe please.makes me think I should get this thing out of the cupboard after reading this thread.
TIA.

jcprotea, May 7, 9:53am
bugger, I am willing to part with mine for $45 but I didn't know until hubby said well we hardly use it so lets sell it. I would have onsold to you.

clgodkin, May 7, 10:09am
Love my pie maker too....for lunch I just use slices of breadbuttered on one side, instead of pastry...crack an egg in it or left over filling from a stew....so quick and easy.

ruby19, May 7, 11:09pm
Hi Amanda this this is off the breville web site. I just used puff pastry for top & bottom as that's what i had.

Makes 4
1 cup/250g grated apple
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1½ tablespoons caster sugar
2 teaspoons cornflour
2 teaspoons water
1 sheet ready-rolled shortcrust pastry, for bases
1 sheet ready-rolled puff pastry, for tops
1. Combine apple, cinnamon and sugar in a saucepan
and sauté over moderate heat until apple is cooked.
2. Mix cornflour and water together and add to the apple
mixture. Cook for a further 1 minute.
3. Preheat Pie Maker until the ‘Ready-to-bake’ light
illuminates.
4. Insert pastry bases, fill each base with ½ cup mixture
and cover with pastry tops.
5. Close lid and cook pies. Check after 3-5 minutes and
remove when pies are golden brown.

lindylambchops1, May 8, 1:27am
Would appreciate the web addy for breville to see their recipes please.TIA

245sam, May 8, 1:35am
lindylambchops1, have a look at:-

http://www.breville.com.au/ssl/cms/files_cms/BPI200_IB_0106_FA.pdf

That link has the owner's manual for the Breville Pastry Creations/piemaker so scroll through all that info' and the recipes are at the back of the 'book'.
:-))

lindylambchops1, May 8, 1:46am
Awesome thank you for your help!I do have the 4 pie maker book Breville but am always on the look out for any new recipes.Might try using slices of bread for a savoury quick tea tonight.I am so having fun with my new pie maker.

245sam, May 8, 1:54am
lindylambchops1, maybe you'd like to also have a look at the following which has the Sunbeam owner's manual - again you will need to scroll through to find the recipes at the back of the 'book:-

www.sunbeam.com.au/PDFDownloadHandler.ashx?id=11419

lindylambchops1, May 8, 2:08am
OMG!Tin of creamed corn plus tin of lemon & pepper tuna, add some fresh chopped basil!!!!I am going to try these in bread cases with tops.

lindylambchops1, May 8, 2:13am
Oh I will do thanks very much!

clgodkin, May 8, 10:09am
Love my pie maker too.for lunch I just use slices of breadbuttered on one side, instead of pastry.crack an egg in it or left over filling from a stew.so quick and easy.

ruby19, May 8, 11:09pm
Hi Amanda this this is off the breville web site. I just used puff pastry for top & bottom as that's what i had.

Makes 4
1 cup/250g grated apple
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1½ tablespoons caster sugar
2 teaspoons cornflour
2 teaspoons water
1 sheet ready-rolled shortcrust pastry, for bases
1 sheet ready-rolled puff pastry, for tops
1. Combine apple, cinnamon and sugar in a saucepan
and sauté over moderate heat until apple is cooked.
2. Mix cornflour and water together and add to the apple
mixture. Cook for a further 1 minute.
3. Preheat Pie Maker until the ‘Ready-to-bake’ light
illuminates.
4. Insert pastry bases, fill each base with ½ cup mixture
and cover with pastry tops.
5. Close lid and cook pies. Check after 3-5 minutes and
remove when pies are golden brown.

245sam, May 9, 1:35am
lindylambchops1, have a look at:-

http://www.breville.com.au/ssl/cms/files_cms/BPI200_IB_0106_FA.pdf

That link has the owner's manual for the Breville Pastry Creations/piemaker so scroll through all that info' and the recipes are at the back of the 'book'.
:-))

245sam, May 9, 1:54am
lindylambchops1, maybe you'd like to also have a look at the following which has the Sunbeam owner's manual - again you will need to scroll through to find the recipes at the back of the 'book:-

www.sunbeam.com.au/PDFDownloadHandler.ashx!id=11419

lindylambchops1, May 9, 2:08am
OMG!Tin of creamed corn plus tin of lemon & pepper tuna, add some fresh chopped basil!I am going to try these in bread cases with tops.

rusticedge, May 15, 6:56am
thanks guys - i'm about to dig ours out now for tea -was going to be toasties but teh pie amker sounds better & i'll make some apple ones too!!Yummo tea's sounding abit more exciting now!!

gardie, May 15, 9:42am
Thanks lindylambchops for the info on where to purchase - I've been looking for a while.That queenb site is awesome - spent more than I should have!

rusticedge, May 16, 6:56am
thanks guys - i'm about to dig ours out now for tea -was going to be toasties but teh pie amker sounds better & i'll make some apple ones too!Yummo tea's sounding abit more exciting now!

gardie, May 16, 9:42am
Thanks lindylambchops for the info on where to purchase - I've been looking for a while.That queenb site is awesome - spent more than I should have!

245sam, May 14, 8:06am
Bump - there's some info' and recipes on here that may be useful for this cooler weather.:-))

elliehen, May 14, 8:21am
Be nice to know if lindylambchops is still in love with her pie-maker ;)