Sunbeam Food Processor 800w

fpress, Jul 11, 5:12am
Any one got one of these? Are they any good? ? Thanks.

nauru, Jul 11, 5:45am
Yes, I have had one for a few years and I find that it's great.

fpress, Jul 11, 9:48am
bumping... anyone else? ? ?

bunny51, Jul 11, 10:03am
No I don't I looked at them when I got my food processor but ended up getting a kenwood.

retired, Jul 11, 8:15pm
I have had nothing but trouble with mine. Still the same after being fixed. Works whether the off button is on or not. I have sworn never to buy this brand again.

wildflower, Jul 12, 3:28am
I've got a Kenwood and it's great. My dad bought my mum a Kenwood nearly 40 years ago and I still use parts of that one but got a newer one a couple of years back and use it daily, shakes, dough etc, wouldn't be without it. Kenwood are a great brand, my sister has worked in electrical stores for over 10 years and recommended ours. She hears all about what comes back for servicing etc the most.

retired, Jul 12, 5:58am
I have a large Kenwood Food Mixer with all the attachments (most not used) but foolishly bought a Sunbeam Food Processor. Agree Kenwood is most reliable.

pickles7, Jul 12, 6:08am
Kenwood Food Mixer and food processor , like using them both
The shredder I got with the mixer is far superior to any other shredder I have used.
The one that has the disks vertical to the bench, with the chute. I had the processor first otherwise I probably wouldn't have got it.

donnabeth, Jul 13, 10:38pm
I have one. I had hardly used it when one week out of the guarantee it suddenly flew into top speed and I couldn't turn it off.

Neither Sunbeam nor Farmers would honour the guarantee on this machine that still looked like new. I'd never buy another Sunbeam or appliance from farmers.

I have continued to use it. It works only on high speed and I turn it off by loosening the lid. Probably a bit dangerous, but I don't use it often and can't afford another.

My old Ralta Kitchen Wizz lasted 30 years.

carbon_trader, Oct 26, 7:49am
Get a Magimix
I absolutely love our one, we got the biggest one they had. 1100w direct drive induction motor

Powerful, quiet, easy to clean and 12 year warranty on the motor