NZ's Hottest Home Baker

Page 14 / 15
falcon-hell, Feb 1, 12:04am
i agree-so he's a little naughty,a lot of letters went to the tv guide last series complaining about him,i'm pleased to see he's back,and am looking forward to the new show also.

nfh1, Feb 1, 12:50am
that's it - I remember it now.I remember the host making some yucky comments about cakes - gross!

I will give the first one a watch and see if it has improved.

motorbo, Feb 1, 12:55am
im with you kitty

he is a delight, its nice to have someone different and cheeky, and good to look at - am over some of the presenters we have, we need new modern presenters!

motorbo, Feb 1, 1:02am
maybe you thought it was, others didnt, but overall aint you sick of seeing the paul holmes types!whats the dork on closeup lol, when mike hosking is on its a wee breath of fresh air!

nfh1, Feb 1, 1:08am
Perhaps you missed the wink!Yes I love different, clever presenters - but he did make some toe curling comments on one particular episode I remember, which I thought were completely inappropriate for an early evening programme.

No idea what Paul Holmes does on TV - I thought he was a a producer of olive oil now here in Havelock North!

vintagekitty, Feb 1, 1:13am
what did he say!, I must have missed that one

motorbo, Feb 1, 1:47am
u r correct i was just trying to point out the difference and couldnt think of anyones name but paul holmes LOL, yes some comments were hair curling!

motorbo, Feb 10, 1:13am
ha ha so we can listen out for the comments !

daleaway, Feb 10, 1:29am
Oh rats, is that crude and tacky model-boy "host" back again! All he does is get in the way and make sleazy innuendoes.

Couldn't they find anyone more useful!

motorbo, Feb 10, 2:47am
daleway - he makes the show fun, gosh get a sense of humour!

rainrain1, Feb 10, 4:53am
He's a bit of a girl, but i won't be missing it tonight

cousinv, Feb 10, 5:06am
go catherine - my cousin in law (if we ever got married that is!)

dbab, Feb 10, 7:41am
Will the recipes be available through TV3 like they were last year!

eastie3, Feb 10, 7:47am
Gretchen looks familiar,did they give any details about the contestants ! I missed most of the first half. I think the PI girl is good.They seem a confident lot this time.

motorbo, Feb 10, 7:56am
nice group of contestants this year and yup the guy didnt deserve to go as he tried hard that lady was lazy making one cake! i adore Colin, he is nice eye candy and tonight he wasnt sleazy at all in fact he was encouraging and supporting the contestants very well!

rainrain1, Feb 10, 6:49pm
I wouldn't call her lazy, but it was a bad choice, and she was as slow as a wet week icing it.

lizab, Feb 10, 8:49pm
that guy didn't really make an afternoon tea though did he . just desserts . and not very good ones at that.

rainrain1, Feb 10, 9:18pm
Should I have asked you first!

bedazzledjewels, Feb 11, 7:42pm
Gretchen seems really confident. I hope the others give her plenty of opposition. I had to smile at the one who made lots of mess - that's me in the kitchen!

lindylambchops1, Feb 11, 11:06pm

meegs35, Feb 12, 5:57am
Better bunch this time I thought but the one who won seemed a bit arrogant. I did like the other 2 who came runners up. I have already identified the 'irritating' one (who was a bit like Courtney in the 1st series) who is the one with long curly hair. There's always got to be one!

motorbo, Feb 17, 5:04am
i would say the guy unless he can raise his game! then again it can swap and change so much i might have to eat my words

esther-anne, Feb 17, 7:30am
I just love Chelsea-her expressions and cheeky grin remind me of Dawn French.

Gretchen is beginning to annoy me-a bit too smug!

treess, Feb 17, 7:32am
That Gretchen lady doesnt seem like a amateur baker at all!I like Chelsea too she is so cute and adorable! :)

motorbo, Feb 17, 7:59am
i get ya all but i think gretchen is just being clever and no i hope the others will learn, Chelsea is so damn cute! what a lovely girl i do hope she goes far.i wish i was think, cos i would take up baking again LOL its so much fun