..i need help to use all these eggs i found...

maryteatowel1, Dec 6, 8:57pm
...i have chookens...lots of them...like 44...and they free range...i sell the eggs...and we eat lots...i need some ideas at the moment...the chookens free range and most are good at laying in the box...except a few...so yesterday i found a second stash of eggs...now i have over 40 eggs that i cant sell...(just in case)...i've 'floated' them and they are all fine...i cant use them for meringue's as they are too fresh (or i cant tell individually which are a bit older than others)...any suggestions on what to do with them???...i had thought lemon honey as gifts for xmas...just not sure on the shelf life...i need ideas that will use lots of eggs...and there are only 2 of us at home...

jan2242, Dec 6, 9:18pm

maryteatowel1, Dec 6, 9:44pm
...i completely forgot about pickled eggs...thank you!!!...no room in the freezer for b&e pies...to full of sponge cakes from all the duck eggs i get over spring...and we have a b&e pie at least once a fortnight...i will go check out those sites thanks...

chris313, Dec 6, 9:45pm
I have chooks and at the moment they are little laying machines! I do give eggs to friends and have started making cakes and freezing them as I have heaps of visitors coming over Christmas.

lilyfield, Oct 2, 9:58pm
separate the yolks from the whites and freeze in small parcels, write the number of eggs on them. use in the slow laying season for cooking