HELP PLEASE!!! AWW animal faces cupcakes pic's

Page 1 / 2
chic-a-dee, Nov 14, 3:07am
I really need some help to find the images on line of the australian WW kids birthday cake books animal/bugs on cupcakes please. Has anyone got the book with the train cake on the front? I think it may be in there if anyone can have a look for me please. TIA

kob, Nov 14, 4:29am

gardie, Nov 14, 4:40am
My book doesn't look like that kob - it has blotches all over it and pages falling out - a shame considering the price that book is currently fetching!

What did you want to know chicadee.Can't upload photos unfortunately.

kimkat1, Nov 14, 5:46am
yep I have it, will take some photos for you and upload them

kimkat1, Nov 14, 5:49am
Do you still need it first????

chic-a-dee, Nov 14, 5:50am
Im after a pic of the cupcakes with the animal faces like the pig etc and the ones with bugs like spiders and caterpillers made out of lollies. Thats the right book nob, do you have it?

kimkat1, Nov 14, 5:51am
Yep have just taken the photos will up load now..

chic-a-dee, Nov 14, 5:53am
yes please!! Im wanting to do the number 3 around 2 round cakes if that makes sense. A lady at a shared lunch made the cupcakes and each different animal or bug had a different background icing in bright colours. There were quite a few all up, maybe 6 I think, but cant remember. Im sure she said it was from the AWW birthday cake bk with the train on the front.

chic-a-dee, Nov 14, 5:54am
Thanks alot, how do I get to view them? Excuse my ignorance lol!

kimkat1, Nov 14, 5:57am
They are coming, and you just click the link when I post the link,, loading now... hold on a mo...

chic-a-dee, Nov 14, 6:04am
Oh yes they are!!! Thank you so much for that, were they from the book with the train on the front? Does it name the types of lollies to use or just go by the pictures?

kimkat1, Nov 14, 6:05am
I will have a look, hold on..

kimkat1, Nov 14, 6:06am
Yes it does name the lollies, is there any inparticular you want to know, ??

kimkat1, Nov 14, 6:07am
Ernie Elephant needs....... 2 mint slice biscuits, 2 purple fizzers, licorice and 2 crazy banana lollies...

kimkat1, Nov 14, 6:08am
Bear needs, 3 white choc buttons, 1 brown m&m, 2 white choc bits, 1 red jube and coco pops..

kimkat1, Nov 14, 6:09am
Tiger needs.... Licorice, green m&ms, 1 black jelly bean, 1 red m&m, black and orange licorice allsort

kimkat1, Nov 14, 6:10am
Hang on visitors arrived for 5 mins, be back asap....

chic-a-dee, Nov 14, 6:30am
lol, thanks, I will have another look at the pics to see what i dont recognise!!

kimkat1, Nov 14, 7:04am
ok, I'm back... anything you paticually need to know??

chic-a-dee, Nov 14, 7:15am
cat, pig, tigger, ladybird, frog
I think I will just do a couple of each of those ones. I have jelly beans, will get liqurice allsorts and m&m's, anything I have missed?

kimkat1, Nov 14, 7:18am
Cat.... 1 pink and black licorice allsort, black licorice, 2 yellow jelly beans and 1 pink m&m.

kimkat1, Nov 14, 7:19am
Pig,2 pink marshmallows, 2 blue smarties, 2 pink m&ms and 1 pink musk stick.

kimkat1, Nov 14, 7:21am
Tiger, black licorice, 2 green m&ms, 1 black jelly bean, 1 red m&m, 1 blacka nd orange licorice allsort,

kimkat1, Nov 14, 7:22am
Ladybird,black licorice, 10 blue M&ms, white icing for eyes.

kimkat1, Nov 14, 7:22am
Frog,1 white small marshmallow, 1 pink smartie and 2 brown m&ms.