Recipes for cleaning products....

Page 7 / 7
suzanna, Nov 18, 2:01pm
For those interested the mix I use is :
1 ltr water, 200ml vinegar, 40ml dish detergent, 40ml eucalyptus oil, 2 desertspns washing soda crystals. Mix together store in a 2l milk container or similar and pour into old spray bottles.
I usually double the quantity and I now have several spray bottles around the house- kitchen, bathroom, laundry.
Daughter arrived here some weeks ago asking what she could do about her car as she'd parked it under a tree and sap had landed on the bonnet thus sticky mess. Mmm okay- yep- used the spray and damp cloth and it literally melted off leaving no streak, stain or mark. It's the only cleaning 'product' I use now even to wash floors.
Many thanks to the original poster.

suzanna, Nov 18, 2:17pm
Oops sorry for the repitition but hadn't seen posts #15 and #83 as am so excited about having a clean lounge suite again- sad I know but am awaiting repairs to my sad house so the little things count at the moment.Have a good weekend everyone.

suzanna, Nov 19, 2:01pm
For those interested the mix I use is :
1 ltr water, 200ml white vinegar, 40ml dish detergent, 40ml eucalyptus oil, 2 desertspns washing soda crystals. Mix together store in a 2l milk container or similar and pour into old spray bottles.
I usually double the quantity and I now have several spray bottles around the house- kitchen, bathroom, laundry.
Daughter arrived here some weeks ago asking what she could do about her car as she'd parked it under a tree and sap had landed on the bonnet thus sticky mess. Mmm okay- yep- used the spray and damp cloth and it literally melted off leaving no streak, stain or mark. It's the only cleaning 'product' I use now even to wash floors.
Many thanks to the original poster.

satisfire, Sep 1, 11:54pm
just skimming through im interested in making the spray n wipe stuff, is it ok to use on wood tables! if not has anyone got a recipe for wood polish or cleaner!

thanks