Cheap whole pig in auckland

urban1243, Sep 29, 6:37pm
x1
Hey guys, I think this would be the best place to ask, were having an umu soon, but would love to know where the cheapest med size pigs are located! Where do u buy yours! Thanks.

uli, Sep 29, 9:38pm
I pick mine from my paddock - which is probably not so easy if you live "urban" ...

You could ask the Mad Butcher for specials
or try these people here:
http://porknpoultry.com/

danchop, Sep 30, 12:33am
some butcher on main st in panmure has big signs about whole pigs

urban1243, Sep 30, 3:15am
awesome guys thank you so much, will have a look at all the options :) if you guys have any more suggestions please let me know cheers

purplegoanna, Sep 30, 5:55am
the butcher at the bottom of browns road (in across from savemart)has them, i saw 3 being loaded up a week or two ago for a feast, it looks dodgy dont let dodgy shop frontages put you of, i get my meat there and its fine but i think you have to order them, or my fav butchers is the one up by clendon, but nth side before you get to the clendon shops, theres a IGA, bakery, takeaways, video shop and then the butcher......i get my weekly meat from there.

urban1243, Sep 30, 6:52am
thanks purplegoanna, were from manurewa so definately will check those two locations out! Knew I could count on tm community for some good information. thanks again all

cowboy, Apr 29, 11:26pm
x1
Mad Butcher Glen Innes Whole Pigs from $4.99kg