Coconut Ice Cream. Yum home made too.

Page 2 / 2
elliehen, Sep 27, 8:37am
Trouble is, legal implications or not, language is often used to obfuscate.

uli, Sep 27, 8:48am
Interesting - nevertheless my tins do not have it on their label LOL :)

uli, Sep 27, 8:49am
Great that you can see this ellie - maybe remember it before you post next time ...

marcs, Sep 27, 11:11am
pinacolada ice cream with a passion fruit twist. Not sure about the frozen coconut cream though.

cookessentials, Sep 27, 9:30pm
5 month old canned coconut cream Eeeew. I prefer it with out additives ( which includes water) concentrated is much better, better still, fresh is even better.

uli, Sep 27, 10:39pm
Wow - how things change on the boards here - not so long ago anything tinned was lovely ...

Could you give us a link to that concentrate "without additives - not even water" ... I am sure lots of people would love to buy it too cooks.

cookessentials, Sep 27, 11:05pm
Nothing wrong with tinned, I just wouldnt have it sitting in my pantry for five months.

shadowzz, Sep 28, 12:16am
Beg to differ, you wouldn't say that if you had tried the "real thing. "My problem with canned coconut cream is it gives me a brain fog hangover. I know some who say it doesn't effect them but I think they have permanent brain fog anyway.

cookessentials, Sep 28, 12:34am
I am very surprised that the previous poster has ANYTHING tinned as she tends to pooh pooh anyone who has anything she deems unnatural...go figure.

elliehen, Apr 22, 10:52am
What???