CHEAP SPORTS DRINKS

Page 2 / 2
winnie15, Feb 9, 10:18am
ok... . might have to give it a go . . i could cope with peppermint green tea so i'll suss it out at the supermarket next time i shop.

male_timaru, Feb 9, 10:19am
What we know in UK as concentrate or cordial here i believe it is called

winnie15, Feb 9, 10:20am
oh ok... i got what ya mean.

male_timaru, Feb 9, 10:20am
RIBENA! ! ! yummy! ! !

Shame it rots ya teeth but yummy - used to drink it from the bottle directly - Mum used to go nuts at me! ! lol

NOW i know why - i have to BUY it myself! !

moniemonies, Feb 9, 10:26am
Track Tues, Levels Wednesday, St Andrews Thurs, Sat Racing Saturday and then training... bout 200kms a week!

male_timaru, Feb 9, 10:28am
Sweet so he;s gone back into it in a big way again?

I hope he competes in competitions again he was a REAL winner when younger wasn't he?

Hahaha - tell him i am a skinny bugger again - weighed myself today 78Kgs! ! that's quite a bit lighter than the 93-95Kgs i was when owned the Fush and Chuppy!

moniemonies, Feb 9, 10:33am
Yeah, hes been doing great and winning and placing ALOT more recently, I will tell himabout your weight

male_timaru, Feb 9, 10:37am
sweet - tell him well done from me ok

moondoggie, Feb 9, 11:21am
lol thought so. Recipe 1 doesnt sound very nice lol

male_timaru, Feb 9, 11:25am
huh? why not?

the more sugar you put in basically the more slowly it is absorbed into the body

male_timaru, Feb 9, 11:26am
i would recommend Recipe 3 if you have never had home made sports drinks before

they do take a bit of getting used to

moondoggie, Feb 9, 11:32am
Glucose, water and salt sounds eww... . lol

moondoggie, Feb 9, 11:33am
Fruit squash, does that come in a can or something? lol

male_timaru, Feb 9, 11:38am
CORDIAL (Ribena etc)

male_timaru, Feb 9, 11:39am
what do you think powerade and so on is? lol same with falvouring and coluors added! ! lol

male_timaru, Feb 9, 11:22pm
ety bump

male_timaru, Feb 11, 8:20pm
well my hypertonic mix has helped keep me awake for 32 hours now! ! chch and timaru return journeys done ... 2 solid days, 4 return trips and 1300kms later! ! !

male_timaru, Aug 10, 11:47am
what a difference it makes drinking those drinks and driving long hours all the time with nearly no sleep - only side effect with me is on my new adhd medication i get the old 'speed' related chews going on with grinding teeth and nibbling inside of mouth (as do speed freaks) - but only when on sports drink AND meds lol

Got mean sore inside of mouth now lol but at least i drove alert and awake and safe!