Savoury Yeast Flakes (Brufax) Welly

fpress, Jul 18, 9:36am
Does anyone know where you can buy this please? PnS used to have it but they no longer stock it.

frances1266, Jul 18, 9:37am
Bin Inn has it.

korbo, Jul 18, 9:48am
x1
mmm, havent had that for yonks. liked it on toast.

fpress, Jul 18, 9:50am
There is no Bin Inn in Wellington :(

elliehen, Jul 18, 10:37am
Health Food shops will have it.

lead, Jul 19, 4:01am
I have purchased this from countdown in the health food section with the healthries tablets and bits. I haven't for a while but thats where I got them last.

hezwez, Jul 19, 7:21am
They do, but at an exorbitant price. I wish PnS hadn't stopped selling it.

keri38, Jul 22, 8:39am
OMG... wot a blast from the past! ! ! ! I haven't had brufax since i was a kid (30yrs ago) mmm brufax sandwhich - gonna check out the local supermarket 2morrow

purplegoanna, Jul 22, 9:00pm
mmmmm on toast with heaps of butter... . . mmmmm

michelle_09, Jul 23, 9:45pm
Commonsense Organics have it, and the New World in Thorndon has them too i think

coyoteblonde, Jul 24, 4:16am
The Health shop in Cuba Street has it, Commonsense Organics, Kilbirnie Pak n Save and Woolworths has it in the Health food aisle.

djluke, Jul 24, 7:01am
New World Thorndon - Bulk bins bottem bin about 3rdfrom end closest to the meat side, I only know cause i brought some on friday!

shelley39, Jul 25, 3:46am
x1
Me too. I havnt had this for years. Im going to get some this week too. Yum on toast with heaps of butter on to so it doesnt blow away.

guest, Feb 2, 4:31am
Get it from here
http://www.huckleberryfarms.co.nz/shop/Baking+%26+Cooking/Bulk+Goods/Baking+and+Cooking/Savoury+Yeast+Flakes.html?id=ydwTdr6v&mv_pc=s

guest, Mar 22, 6:15am
Makes a great "Smoothie. Brufax, raw egg, Ice-cream and milk Banana flavouring. Mmmmmmmmm Fantastic !!!!!

amelia, Apr 2, 9:26pm
mmm savoury yeast on taost!!! where can i get it in tauranga?????

guest, Apr 3, 3:13am
found it! simplifood in the mount! pretty expensive tho but well worth it