How many kilos of mince for 22 people for Spag Bol

Page 2 / 2
elliehen, Feb 19, 12:56am
Yes, duckmoon, always a good idea to name the source (if you know it). Witi Ihimaera was in strife recently for quoting without acknowledgment and his world is the established writer's world of legal copyright, not just a blog.

A thread was started a while ago about referencing a recipe's source and most thought it was a good idea. If you don't have the source, then you could put 'Source unknown'. When I save a recipe from the MBs I always save the poster's name along with it.

I was just making the point that by not making any alterations, animal was not attempting to claim the recipes as her own.

mamabecs, Aug 5, 7:54am
Having another kind of pasta (even fettucine) might make the meat go further. People get frustrated when trying to eat noodles, so they don't eat as much pasta as they might when it is easier to pick up. ;)

Depending upon leftovers, it may also convert easily enough into something like lasagna, too.

darlingmole, Dec 29, 10:17am
I did caregiving for about 6 years (why when I had no extra reserves of energy! ) Umm, see you might have to amend your future postings but thanks for sharing anyway