sandhu, Jun 14, 8:27am
hellyeah and i got so many and i dont no what to do with them
any ideas? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

pickles7, Jun 14, 8:28am
roast them

pickles7, Jun 14, 8:28am
rotorua good for growing nuts then lol

sandhu, Jun 14, 8:29am
how do you roast them ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

helen149, Jun 14, 8:35am
Make peanut butter and sell it, it's got to be better than that Pams *&#^! ! ! ! !

pickles7, Jun 14, 8:38am
take them out of there outer shell on roast in the oven. I would drizzle a little oil over them to start them

pickles7, Jun 14, 8:42am
if you put pickles7 in the Keyword or member:
and anytime in the Date posted:
you will find a recipe on making home made peanut butter

sandhu, Jun 14, 8:59am
ohk i will go have a look cheers pickles7 :)

whitehead., Jun 14, 9:59am
cover the microwave tray with nuts and cook them for 6 minutes only let cool before you touch them because they get very hot . you can also do them in the oven on 200degs for about 6/8 minutes . i had them boiled in china and quite enjoyed them withstirr fried veg

pickles7, Jun 14, 10:19am
how do you use boiled peanuts? other than in a stir fry.

laser51, Jun 15, 9:32am
how do you grow them, can you use the raw shelled ones from the supermarket or do they need to be in the shell when planted.

levintofu, Jun 15, 9:35pm
perf the red Spanish variety... with salt and sugar sprinkled over top served warm... great snack or drinking accompaniment

pickles7, Jun 16, 11:58am
ok. my have to try them boiled for a change

linette1, Jun 19, 1:08am
Thanks to other posters:Peanut butter A 400g pkt of peanuts probably makes around 2 cups of peanut butter. I tend to rest the food processor motor intermittently when grinding the peanuts, so it does not have to work too hard. It is worth noting also: The oil begins to release itself just when you think it’s never going to happen. Be assured, it will happen! posted by rebecca18
Peanut Butter
Place 3 cups of peanuts (with or without skins) into an oven dish or microwave dish. Toast, stirring often, until the peanuts are only just beginning to change colour. Leave till completely cold. Place 2 cups of the peanuts in a food processor and whizz until a smooth paste has formed. Add the remaining 1 cup of peanuts, and pulse to chop the nuts just a little for super-crunchy peanut butter, a little more for crunchy, or till smooth for smooth peanut butter. Taste - add salt to taste if you need to, or enjoy your own peanut butter just as it is. . posted by juliewn
-

pickles7, Jun 14, 8:26am
anyone grow them this year?

sandhu, Jun 14, 8:27am
any ideas????????????

sandhu, Jun 14, 8:29am
how do you roast them ???????????

helen149, Jun 14, 8:35am
Make peanut butter and sell it, it's got to be better than that Pams *&#^!!!!!

pickles7, Jun 14, 8:38am
take them out of there outer shell on roast in the oven. I would drizzle a little oil over them to start them

whitehead., Jun 14, 9:59am
cover the microwave tray with nuts and cook them for 6 minutes only let cool before you touch them because they get very hot .you can also do them in the oven on 200degs for about 6/8 minutes .i had them boiled in china and quite enjoyed them withstirr fried veg

pickles7, Jun 14, 10:19am
how do you use boiled peanuts? other than in a stir fry.

pickles7, Jun 15, 8:26am
anyone grow them this year!

sandhu, Jun 15, 8:27am
any ideas!

sandhu, Jun 15, 8:29am
how do you roast them !