KATE MORGAN diet...anyone tried it?

Page 2 / 2
winnie15, Dec 1, 8:39am
bump... . . anyone else doing it?

kurtis, Dec 1, 8:47am
i lost 11. 6 kgs on the hcg diet in 23 days, its the fastest way to lose weight, and you lose weight not muscle

toeblister, Dec 1, 8:53am
Hi Winnie and Janey girl... ... . have been wondering about this kate morgan weight loss plan, reading your feedback is enough to embark apon it tomorrow! Thanks heaps :)

winnie15, Dec 2, 6:11am
Well i'm faultering on KM a wee bit now, in the back of my mind i'm worrying about the weight gain like you get from fad diets... once you stop it all comes back. So i'm eating non processed food as much as possible and watching portion sizes.

winnie15, Dec 2, 6:16am
it does work , and tastes great (not the soup or cereal tho) and gives you energy . . i'm going to replace one meal now, and concentrate on 2 healthy meals a day.

haulier, Dec 2, 7:23am
My friend and I looked at this today as both of us have done the optifast with great results. We couldn't believe how high the sugar content was in the kate morgan compared with the optifast. Way out of our allowed limit. People seem to think if it's low fat that it's all good but please check out the sugar content.

janeygirl, Dec 2, 7:35am
im loving km, have lost 6. 2 kg in 7 weeks. the sugar ques has been brought up on the km forum, this is what the km admin said...
Hello to all, With regard to the sugar content, Kate Morgan uses a low GI Fructose suger, which is broken down at a slower rate in your body, and does not cause high spikes in your blood glucose levels as does table sugar. def recommend the programme

lythande1, Dec 2, 8:01am
Diets don't work.
What you have to do is change your entire life. Eat less. Your level of activity is too low, and no-one ever increases it, so eat less and eat a variety. faddy eat this and not that diets will never work unless you intend to spend your life eating like that, and then that wouldn't be healthy would it.

nadineb, Dec 2, 8:10am
My husband is going the Kate Morgan diet the first week he had a protein shake for morning and lunch that was $70 then after doingthat for a week to cut costs he has two weetbix for breakfast and a shake and apples and a carrot for lunch then for tea lean chicken or steak or fish and for a few night crayfish and he normally does a stir fry of vegetables or boils some veges. He has lost quite a bit of weight he also goes for a walk, run at night. He recommends buying the shake container and also at the chemist he you can buy tablets which help with the dieting. We also have got a few fly buy points as the chemist takes fly buys. The books for the Kate Morgan Diet are also quite good as well and quite cheap to buy.

addington261, Dec 2, 8:21am
What is the hcg diet, Kurtis?

kurtis, Dec 2, 8:38am
hi check out the hcg thread

cheers... . .

winnie15, Dec 15, 6:29am
anyone doing KM yet?

turksta3, Dec 15, 8:00am
Yes winniei have been for 5 weeks, have lost 7. 5kg, it is great, i am amazed at how my stomach has shrunk in size now, get full on nothing which is great! ! !

kiwibubbles, Dec 15, 8:43am
i've been doing it since 1st October and have lost 10kgs which is great. Its very easy if you're not the planning kind of person (i. e. don't have the time to sit down and work out calories etc. ). It does get a bit costly but I've replaced the shakes with Healtheries shakes from the supermarket to save on costs - i checked out the nutrition panel and both Healtheries and KM shakes were very very very similar for everything so... . .

winnie15, Dec 18, 8:10am
you two are doing well! . . i enjoy the meal replacement bars esp the chocolate brownie *yum* . . I'm only replacing one meal a day which is lunch.

winnie15, Dec 18, 8:17am
is the healtheries shake the 'slim' brand?

jasey, May 23, 11:12pm
ive been on this nearly two weeks, am finding the shakes yum, my first week i lost 3kgs couldnt believe it, can't wait for the next weigh in

cookessentials, May 23, 11:50pm
optifast-see the optifast thread

amanda22, May 24, 1:29am
I started it and lost only 3kg in 5 weeks... followed it to the letter and almost killed myself doing exercise (if no exercise, I lost NOTHING) I actually passed out... . I am losing weight at the same rate just watching portion size, im still eating potatoes, rice etc... Everyone is different

will, Feb 12, 6:28am
I have been on it for a week now and yes it dose work BUT it dose take way muscle as well as fat.