winnie15, Nov 7, 11:08am
x2
Is it good? would you recommend it. .

cottagerose, Nov 7, 11:35am
Is this the one on trademe?

winnie15, Nov 7, 9:36pm
no its available through chemists ...

pscott1, Nov 7, 10:59pm
Hey, i am doing the Kate Morgan diet basically as an emergency measure to fit my wedding dress in 11weeks! (I have put on a few kgs since getting it! )Lost 1. 9kgs in the first week was pretty happy! Even if I can loose just 5more in the 11weeks my dress will fit fine so fingers crossed it carrys on working! I also bike a few times a week and walk/gym. :)

janeygirl, Nov 8, 7:42am
i am, have lost 4kg in 4 weeks, im rapt, and i cant believe how easy it is, im not even missing the carbs, havnt had any since i started. would def recommend this to anyone. it has taught me to watch my portion sizes, and eat more, morning and afternoon tea, but choose fruit or veg instead. before i wasnt eating any veges, now i eat heaps! just planted a vege garden to save money also.

winnie15, Nov 8, 8:14am
well that sounds positive janey! . . i'm always scared of rebounding weight gain, i wonder what the maintance program is like? do you have to weigh in at chemist or do it by self at home?

janeygirl, Nov 9, 4:36am
i weigh in at pharmacy, dont weigh at home at all as i like to know what i have lost in a week. i asked about maintenece and they have a plan. not sure what it is yet as i have bout 10kg more to loose, but i have already learnt to eat smaller portions and eat heaps of fruit and veg and once i do have carbs i will only have them as a treat not for everymeal. and also i now know to watch things that are 97% fat free, or similar as they may be very high in carbs.

rrrg, Nov 9, 4:39am
what does it involve

janeygirl, Nov 9, 4:48am
you have 2 meal replacements a day and at night you have protein, chicken, steak, premium mince etc... and 3 veges, and you have fruit or veg for morning and afternoon tea or the KM snack barswhich are similar to rice bubble cakes. the meal replacements are shakes, soups, cereals or choc or caramel flavoured bars. and there is selected snacks you can also have. you could buy the book of foods your allowed and the recipe book from the unichem pharmacy if you wanted before buying the foods to see what you can and cant have. there very reasonably priced, i think around $7. they also have a website and a forum and everyone supports each other.

mel_nz26, Nov 9, 7:42am
Full of preservatives, and addititives , overpriced you can by the same from the supermarket (healtheries) for a third of the price, Use with trim milk and replace only one meal a day. Its is recomended that the maximum period you use these is for two weeks.

winnie15, Nov 12, 7:15am
ok i have tried it. . the chicken soup was awful LoL. . but the meal bars are nice. The shakes are good but very sweet , almost too sweet, but it's very filling. . I've bought 2 weeks worth and will see how my body feels on it... .

winnie15, Nov 12, 7:37am
the main thing is it's teaching me portion sizes without massive hunger pains. . its suppose to low carb but i still have a spud at night with my tea...

janeygirl, Nov 12, 9:25pm
good on ya winnie for trying it, ive just had my 5th week weigh in and lost another 1. 1kg and in total 5. 1kg, and my waist is 12cm smaller. i highly recommend it. id rather spend money on this programme then buy crap food and alcohol that makes you fat and look old. make sure you go onto the KM website and join in on the forum, we all support each other and give advice.

lisa2211, Nov 15, 8:47am
how much does this cost? TIA

bucjo, Nov 15, 8:54am
i thought about trying this and then thought, i'd rather just get the replacement shakes and continue watching my intake otherwise. does anyone know where naturally slim by heatheries is sold?

winnie15, Nov 15, 9:32am
Theres no joining fee...
the shakes are $5 and the bars at $6 ... the shakes are divine adn so many flavours, the bars are scrummy and the choice of either brownie or caramel.

winnie15, Nov 19, 7:37am
one week on and am going well... still feeling good and feeling lighter . . lost 1 kg this week so thats good - if i could exercise more i would have lost more. . but still it's a good start. .

tilly6, Nov 19, 9:40am
Why do sme chemists sell the product but dont do the follow up with weighing. I have been doing this diet for 3 weeks with 4. 5 loss now. I have to weigh at home but would love support. Tried the community weight loss clinic but got sick of being pushed to buy Herbial Life products.

winnie15, Nov 19, 10:00am
the two chemists i purchase fromdo the weighing in part. . have you asked them?

kurtis, Nov 19, 11:23am
x1
i lost 7 kgs in 12 days on the hcg diet

pam.delilah, Nov 19, 8:27pm
Pak & sav have naturally slim, on special here in Christchurch. Also they have vitaplan which is so much cheaper and basically the same thing.

janeygirl, Nov 20, 9:31am
great winnie, thats a good loss. i lost 600g this week and i was in sydney for 4 days and did eat some pizza and garlic bread and few other naughty things, so im glad i still lost a good amount. im at 5. 7kg now in 6 weeks.

winnie15, Nov 21, 8:43am
thats great janeygirl! . . i slipped up tonight when i went out for a few drinks, pretzels and sushi. Still feeling good on diet, have energy and feel alive! . . can't wait til i've lost 5 kgs, it'll be a great feeling. .

winnie15, Nov 22, 10:57pm
this is great . . i have so much more energy! i've been running around doing spring cleaning, walked the dog, washed the dog and so on ... can't wait to weight in this week!

winnie15, Nov 23, 7:54am
right i donno want they have in this shake but my energy levels have soared! ! * must read info on packet again* . . anyone else having huge energy levels?