Coffee recipe wanted please

cautis, May 23, 9:31am
Someone once posted a mix to make a capuccino type coffee. If anyone has it can they please post it cos it's on my old laptop which died:(

I know it has coffee powder, milk powder, cinnamon and I think sugar, but I'm not sure if there is anything else in it. I know it didn't have choc chips.

Would really appreciate it.

bisloy, May 23, 9:32am
Sounds yum, looking forward to seeing this one!

cautis, May 23, 9:40am
So am I, I've been craving it for weeks. I thought I'd find it on trade me cooks but it's not there:(

glendeb, May 23, 9:43am
I'll just find it for you...

elliehen, May 23, 9:44am
sticky3 wrote:

Don't know if anyone has posted this yet as I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread, but here are a couple of recipes for "Jarrah" style coffee mixes which are great to give as gifts with coffee mugs. Cappuccino mix - 1/2 cup good quality instant coffee, 1/2 - 3/4 cup castor sugar (depending on strength of coffee), 1 cup instant non-fat milk powder, 1 teaspoon cinnamon - combine in food processor until well blitzed, wait for dust to settle and put in airtight container, use 2 tablespoons per cup of hot water.

sticky3 wrote:

Cafe Au Lait Mix - 1/2 cup good quality instant coffee, 1/2 cup castor sugar (depending on strength of coffee), 2 cups instant non-fat milk powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, mix as above and use 1/4 cup of mixture for each 2/3 cup hot water. Swiss Mocha Mix - 1/2 cup instant coffee, 1/2 cup castor suagr, 1 cup non-fat milk powder, 2 tablespoons cocoa, mix as above and use 1 Tablespoon per 3/4 cup hot water. Hope these recipes are useful to someone.

Posted by sticky3 earlier :)

glendeb, May 23, 9:47am
Oh elliehen beat me to it. They are awesome, I have worked out that an old relish jar is 4 heaped Tbsps of coffee and sugar, 8 heaped Tbsps of milk powder and a sprinkle of cinnamon. I don't blitz it, just shake the jar.

Thats the cappucino recipe, but you could do the same with which ever one takes your fancy :)

cautis, May 23, 9:53am
OMG thank you SO much! ! !

korbo, May 23, 7:51pm
cool, going to do this today. had never thought of it before, and the sachets can get expensive.

korbo, May 23, 7:52pm
glendeb. . do u mean 4 of coffee and 4 of sugar or 4 mixed.

cautis, May 24, 2:29am
Korbo, it's 4 of coffee and 4 of sugar.

cautis, May 24, 2:29am
And it's a delight to have this back in my coffee container too!

bisloy, Jun 4, 12:43pm
If you blitz it you could use ordinary sugar? ? ? Can you use ordinary sugar anyway?