Chocolate Banana Brownie Recipe made with Coca Pow

willman, Jul 24, 2:32am
Would love a recipe for a Chocolate Brownie Recipe with Coca Powder, please.
Have looked on the Web but they seem to made with chocolate solids that need to be melted and it is not what I am after.

Many thanks, for help.

buzzy110, Jul 24, 2:50am
Not a recipe with banana in it but here is a brownie recipe made with powder. It makes the most amazing brownie but you just have to accept that it is loaded with sugar. At the end of the recipe you will notice that chocolate chips or buttons are included but you can just leave them out.

PANDORO’S CHOCOLATE BROWNIE RECIPE
100g Cocoa
200g Butter (melted)
400g or 2cups Caster Sugar (this is not a misprint!)
4 Eggs
1tspn Vanilla Essence
90g Flour
1tspn Baking Powder
200g Chocolate Chips (I use Nestles cooking buttons)

• Sift Cocoa into a large mixing bowl
• Add melted Butter, Sugar, Eggs and Vanilla
• Mix to a smooth paste
• Sift in Flour and Baking Powder and stir in till mixed
• Add Chocolate Chips and mix
• Pour into a 20cm X 30cm Swiss-roll tin
• Bake in a pre-heated oven at 150oC for 65mins

Notes: Mixture should feel slightly undercooked
Slice when completely cold

buzzy110, Jul 24, 10:53am
Here is another originally posted in here by kwigoldie. It is made with apple sauce instead of eggs and fats. They have proven to be very popular among posters in here. I found them too cakey for my tastes and I dislike self-raising flour. Once gain no bananas but maybe you could substitute some of the apple for bananas.

Brownies (to die for) - no butter/marg/oil/eggs!
Ingredients
• 1 cup unsweetened apple purée/sauce
• 1/3 cup cocoa
• 3/4 cup self-raising flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
• 3/4 cup (70g) walnuts, chopped
Preheat the oven to 175°C and lightly spray or oil a 20x20cm baking dish.
Place apple purée in a medium-sized bowl. Sift in the cocoa, flour and baking soda. Add the sugar and salt and mix until just combined. Do not over-mix as this will toughen the brownies. Gently fold in the chocolate chips and the walnuts. Transfer to the prepared baking dish and bake for around 25-30 minutes or until the centre feels set and fudgy when a skewer is inserted.
Cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes before turning out. Cool completely before slicing into squares. If desired, dust with sifted icing sugar before serving.
I had these yesterday at a friends. they are from the healthy food website. are divine, moist and you cannot tell they have apple in them either.

kiwigoldie