Thanks for recipe - Chewy chocolate slice, yummy

dibble35, Aug 25, 6:00am
Im sure i got this recipe off of here but cant find it now, just wanted to bump it as it is so yummy and easy/quick to make.
Chewy chocolate slice
1 C SR Flour
1/2 C Coconut
1/2 C Brown Sugar
1 Tin Condensed Milk
2 Tablespoons Cocoa
125 g Melted Butter
Preheat Oven to 180
Mix Flour, Sugar, Coconut and Coco together.
Mix Condensed Milk and Melted Butter together
Add to the dry ingredients. Its quite moist and sticky.
Pour into smaller tin and pat into place.
Sprinkle on the top and press gently into mixture to stick Choc Bits, Dried Cranberries, chopped walnuts, slivered almonds or chopped macadamias, anything you fancy really.
Bake for 25-30 mins. Enjoy

samanya, Aug 25, 7:11am
I make a similar slice . one of Annabel Langbein's. It's sinfully delicious.
Her recipe has a biscuit base with the same flavours.but a little different. I've just had a quick look for the recipe but yours sounds simpler & yummy.Yours is being c & p'd for a try.

molly37, Aug 26, 1:30pm
I have this recipe too. I love that its so easy and people always enjoy it.

marywea, Sep 2, 10:33pm
Dibble, thanks for posting. I made it and it is almost too good! I also use your Crunchy apple sponge recipe to the joy of my family.

dibble35, Sep 4, 10:31pm
Hey Mary, long time no hear! yes ive found a few wonderful recipes off of here, I tend to make something again and again if I find something i like thats easy, as so many recipes are to fussy and complicated for me to bother with.

stunnedmullet38, Sep 5, 12:50am
Oh my, I made this yesterday and wow-wee, the family love it. Thanks for sharing!

rainrain1, Sep 5, 11:50pm
Very nice, thanks for the recipe

rarogal, Sep 7, 1:07am
Thanks from me too. mine is in the oven rite now. Your crunchy Apple sponge is also a favourite in our house!

rainrain1, Nov 9, 9:11am
I just now ate the last bit of mine :)