Couscous salad recipe?

chris160179, May 1, 1:45am
Anyone have a good one, preferably finished off with freshly squeezed lemon juice. Thanks! :)

margyr, May 1, 1:56am
hi there, if you type couscous into the box on your left titled message board, and then in the date posted box click on the arrow then on anytime and then click on search there are quite a few recipes there. good luck.

turksta3, May 1, 6:45am
i just pour boiling water over the cous cous, add aknob of butter and some chicken stock in a covered bowl, then fry off some streaky or normal bacon and add that to mix and fat as there is all your flavor, i also like to put basil and chopped tomato's then lemon juice to taste.

twinsforus, Mar 21, 5:48pm
I prepare my couscous in chicken or vege stock, then add roasted veges! ! I chop into bite size pieces potato, kumara (orange is better) pumpkin, carrot, parsnip and zucchini, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with thyme and sea salt. Throw it in the oven with a whole bulb of garlic with the top cut off and roast until tender (onion and zucchini go in about 15 mins from end) then add it all to the couscous, squeeze all the garlic out of the skin and mix it through, drizzle with some more olive oil and lemon! Yum hot, warm or cold. Also great with pine nuts added.