6 (about 500g) good pork sausages
1/4–1/2 loaf bread (125g)
2 cloves garlic
1–2 tsp each rosemary and thyme leaves
3 Tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
20 cherry tomatoes
chopped parsley to garnish
Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a large roasting pan with baking paper or a Teflon liner.
Cut each potato into quarters or eighths depending on size and the sausages into 3–4 pieces each (the pieces of sausages and potatoes should be roughly the same size). Spread the sausages and potatoes in the prepared roasting pan.
Roughly chop the garlic and scatter it over with the herbs. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil then place in the middle of the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
Stir the sausages and potatoes then tear the bread into bite-sized pieces and scatter it and the cherry tomatoes over the top.
Return the tray to the oven and roast for a further 15–20 minutes. Remove from the oven and stand for 5 minutes. Garnish with the parsley and serve.

Was this the recipe you wanted?

motorbo, Jul 3, 7:31am
it needs a recipe? all i saw was chop this and throw it together. sorry but i find his cooking really boring

gertie, Jul 3, 7:56am
Hmmm not a well balanced dish. Very high in carbs! Im t1 diabetic so no way would I eat this!

herself, Jul 3, 9:28am
Common sense says you wouldn't eat just the sausage and potato bake on its own. A serving spoonful along side two green vegetables and there is nothing wrong with it.

maynard9, Jul 3, 8:55pm
I made it last night but did kumara with pork sausages and 1/4 of a ciabatta loaf. I used frozen cherry tomatoes that I free flow every year in snaplock bags. Thawed them slightly but the juice that came out of them was soaked up by the ciabatta and it was delicious.
Served with broccoli and stuffed portabello mushrooms
I had been baking all afternoon for friends so it was a great meal to shove in the oven and just leave while I iced cakes.

dallyfeline, Jul 4, 2:23am
Sorry I meant Simon that was judge on master chef he apparently did a recipe for potato bake on this weds day gone

motorbo, Jul 4, 2:26am
on what show dailyfeline?

245sam, Jul 4, 2:29am

letitia, Apr 15, 1:12am