Marshmallow slice ?

kahnyae, Mar 3, 7:27am
So have made this for the first time, how long does the marshmallow take to set! Starting to wonder if I beat it long enough. Thanks in advance :)

thq, Mar 3, 8:05am
not sure I make it like.melt a pack of marshmallows on to a biscuit base.easy as yummy!

harrislucinda, Mar 3, 8:47am
whatkindofmarshmellow!wasitmadewithjellyorplainwhitefromgelatinebothshouldsetinatleast2hrs

flower-child01, Mar 3, 9:11pm

harrislucinda, Mar 3, 11:05pm
thanksflower-child01thatlooks agoodsiteforbaking

clair4, Mar 4, 4:06am
flower-child There are some nice recipes on this site.I am going to make the apricot marmalade.

flower-child01, Mar 5, 1:50am
I have just made an orange jam today, it is yum. Will be updating in the next week or two.

cottagerose, Mar 5, 5:41am
Love your cooking site flower-child. Thankyou for sharing.
You may be able to help me with a problem Ive been having.
My boiled rice always goes gluggy. Any suggestion on what rice I should be using! Its for curries etc

jaybee6, Mar 5, 7:42am
Use Basmati rice it is devine and never goes gluggy.

purplegoanna, Mar 5, 8:07am
yip agree and i boil until nearly cooked then turn the element off,drain and let it sit for a small amount of time in its own steam then it goes all fluffy but theres an art to your timing.

flower-child01, Mar 5, 6:42pm
Cottagrose, I either use Basmatti or Jasmine rice. I put my rice in the pot with the boiling water water, bring it to a boil, then turn it down to a slight simmer, then in the last few minutes cook it without the lid to allow the excess steam to escape before serving. I won't claim tio have 100% perfect rice every time, depands on what sort of day I am having.