Need bowl for Turbo Oven

aurora5, Dec 25, 9:22pm
I have a Russell Hobbs Turbo Oven but the bowl has broken.I have phoned RH but you can't buy replacement bowls.Have to buy the whole thing!Is it possible that someone on here has a bowl that they don't need and can put on TM!Thanks.

roshu, Dec 27, 3:03am
Gosh, sorry to hear that. I wouldn't be without my Zip one that I got from Briscoes on a sale. Hope they do replacements.

nauru, Dec 27, 3:37am
Easycook do replacements for their models which are the same size as other brands, I think. I have had items replaced thru them.You could measure the size of your lid and check with them. They will be able to tell you how much the replacement will be too.
Their contact is:
Phone: 0800 327 926
Fax: 0800 432 792
Email: enquiries@easycook.com.au
Also,a cheaper option I think, there are a few turbo ovens on TM for sale around $30 buy now.It may be cheaper for you buy one of thosefor a replacement bowl.You could ask on the auctions the diameter of the lid and check the size with your own oven lid.Personally I'd go that way as it will be cheaper than Easycook, their items are sent from Australia so you will have the International postage on top of the item.Hope this helps