Chocolate rice bubble crackle things?

finnegin, Nov 2, 9:42pm
I have been looking up these recipes but I only find recipes which include kremelta etc. Does anyone have one that just includes butter and chocolate and ricebubbles!

klcollector65, Nov 2, 10:25pm
Chocolate Crackles: 245sam has a good recipe but the "öfficial"recip-
e is on the back of any package of Copha (or least it use to be).

245sam, Nov 2, 10:39pm
klcollector65, that is not MY recipe - I can only take the credit for finding it in response to finnegin's request for a recipe without Kremelta/Copha.Here's the "official" recipe but I repeat that it is not what was originally requested in this thread.

Chocolate Crackles
250g icing sugar (sifted)
3 tbsp cocoa
1 cup coconut
4 cups rice bubbles
250g Kremelta

Melt the Kremelta over a gentle heat and meanwhile combine the icing sugar, cocoa, coconut and rice bubbles. Add the Kremelta and mix thoroughly, then spoon into paper cake containers and allow to set.:-))

245sam, Nov 2, 10:39pm
klcollector65, that is not my recipe - I can only take the credit for finding it in response to finnegin's request for a recipe without Kremelta - Copha is the Australian name for what we, here in NZ, know of as Kremelta.Here's the "official" recipe but I repeat that it is not what was originally requested in this thread.

Chocolate Crackles
250g icing sugar (sifted)
3 tbsp cocoa
1 cup coconut
4 cups rice bubbles
250g Kremelta

Melt the Kremelta over a gentle heat and meanwhile combine the icing sugar, cocoa, coconut and rice bubbles. Add the Kremelta and mix thoroughly, then spoon into paper cake containers and allow to set.:-))

klcollector65, Nov 2, 10:54pm
Thanks 245sam. I didn't know NZ had a different name for Copha. I thought it was Copha all around the world. You can call me an ingorant "ditcher" if you like.Ha! Ha!