RICE BUBBLE CRACKLE - RECIPE PLEASE!! :)

rusty002, May 24, 5:20am
think thats what its called - the one with rice bubbles and honey. anyone got the recipe pretty please??? thanks!

margyr, May 24, 5:23am
from an old thread by someone else;125g butter, 2 Tbs Honey, 125g Sugar, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 4 cups rice bubbles. Place butter, sugar and honey in a large saucepan and boil for 3 mins. Stir in vanilla and rice bubbles. Mix and press into a slice tin. Cut while warm, leave to set.
ams7 (22 )3:39 pm, Mon 25 Oct #3

rusty002, May 24, 5:24am
oh awesome TA!!

jessie981, May 24, 9:19am
Honey & Rice Bubble Slice
125gr butter
125gr sugar
2TBSPs honey or golden syrup
Boil gently 5mins. Remove from heat & add 4c rice bubbles
Press in a sponge roll tin. Cut while warm

harrislucinda, May 24, 9:31am
mine iscallednightingales1 cup sugar 1egg6oz butter
1/ 1/2 cups chopped dates3cups rice bubbles
vanillaessbeat sugar and eggmelt butteraddto egg and cook a few minsthen adddates and rice bubblesputin traycutinto squares

gardie, May 24, 6:42pm
3 oz butter
3 tbsp brown sugar
3 tsp honey
3 cups rice bubbles

Boil first 3 ingredients for 4 mins, then add the rice bubbles.Spread into tin and cut before its cold.If you cook the mix for less it'll be softer, longer - more crispier.I love this recipe because I remember its all 3's except for the 4 mins cooking.And you whip it up so quickly, it sets in the freezer in about 5 mins and it's sooo good.

rusty002, May 25, 5:20am
think thats what its called - the one with rice bubbles and honey. anyone got the recipe pretty please! thanks!

rusty002, May 25, 5:24am
oh awesome TA!

gardie, May 25, 6:42pm
3 oz butter
3 tbsp brown sugar
3 tsp honey
3 cups rice bubbles

Boil first 3 ingredients for 4 mins, then add the rice bubbles.Spread into tin and cut before its cold.If you cook the mix for less it'll be softer, longer - more crispier.I love this recipe because I remember its all 3's except for the 4 mins cooking.And you whip it up so quickly, it sets in the freezer in about 5 mins and it's sooo good.