½ can caramel sweetened condensed milk
1 banana
300ml cream
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp icing sugar
1 tsp powdered gelatine
2 tbsp hot strong coffee
Flake bar, crumbled

Coat individual loose-bottomed moulds with non-stick baking spray.
Place the gingernuts in a food processor and process into crumbs.Then add the melted butter and process until well combined.Divide the base mixture between the prepared moulds and press down firmly.Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Remove from the fridge and pour the condensed milk over the bases, smoothing the tops level.
Slice the banana and place the slices on top of the condensed milk.
Whip the cream with the vanilla and icing sugar.
Add the gelatine to the hot coffee, stirring until it dissolves.Fold the coffee mixture into the whipped cream.Spoon the whipped cream over the banana so the moulds are full.
Place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours until firm and set.
Carefully press out the bottom of each mould.
Sprinkle the tops of the creams with the crumbled Flake.
NOTE:(from me, 245sam) The given butter measurement is very confusing but above is exactly how it is shown in Jo’s book.I haven’t actually used this recipe but if I was doing so I think I would be starting with the 40g butter and gradually increasing the quantity if necessary although IMO 50g-60g would be the max. amount that should be needed for the stated quantity of biscuit crumbs.

Hope that helps.:-))

guest, Mar 20, 8:25pm
Sonia, you are so good in controlling ysruoelf for not eating something that you've made. For me, I'll eat at least few tablespoons & that's why I found my leggings are getting more tight than b4 now, hahaha. Sawdust pudding, what a special name for a lovely dessert.