Pork pie recipe

raewyn64, Apr 23, 10:09pm
Hi all
I got a big pork roast yesterday and so we had roast dinner last night but have lots of leftovers.
So I have some puff pastry and thought I would make a pork pie for dinner - any suggestions on what to fill the pastry with? The pork itself is going to be a bit dry so I will need to have it in a gravy sauce like I would have chicken if making a chicken pie.
Thanks or suggestions and ideas.

jessie981, Apr 24, 12:01am

raewyn64, Apr 24, 7:41am
Thanks Jessie for that link.
It wasn't quite where I wanted to go but I looked further at that site and found a pork goulash recipe that I ended up using and it was really yum!
So thanks very much for pointing me in the direction of the pork website.

jessie981, Apr 24, 7:47am
All good. I wouldn't have used peaches etc but thought you could work around the recipes.

raewyn64, Apr 24, 10:09pm
Hi all
I got a big pork roast yesterday and so we had roast dinner last night but have lots of leftovers.
So I have some puff pastry and thought I would make a pork pie for dinner - any suggestions on what to fill the pastry with! The pork itself is going to be a bit dry so I will need to have it in a gravy sauce like I would have chicken if making a chicken pie.
Thanks or suggestions and ideas.

jessie981, Apr 25, 12:01am

raewyn64, Apr 25, 7:41am
Thanks Jessie for that link.
It wasn't quite where I wanted to go but I looked further at that site and found a pork goulash recipe that I ended up using and it was really yum!
So thanks very much for pointing me in the direction of the pork website.

jessie981, Apr 25, 7:47am
All good. I wouldn't have used peaches etc but thought you could work around the recipes.