Muffin Tins that won't stick!

johne21, Oct 11, 7:13pm
I have had so many muffin tins that after a short time they start to stick. Anyone recommend a muffin tin that lasts the distance! Many thanks

lilyfield, Oct 11, 7:34pm
Cut out circles for the bottoms from baking paper. You can use it xtimes over.

Unless you want to spend money on new tins which you still have to spray with oil.

pickles7, Oct 11, 7:50pm
tin glide
melt 4ozs of fat add 1oz of vege oil, stir in 2 ozs flour. mix well. keep out of the fridge, in a cool place. You may need to melt and stir a bit to use.
paint on with a brush. Do not use all oil, or they will stick.

sooseque, Oct 11, 11:18pm
Non stick Muffin tin liners are absolutely brilliant, I have been using the same set for about 12 years
http://www.cookfatfree.com

cookessentials, Oct 12, 12:55am
infinite circulon. No need for sprays and the like. Mixture can go straight in and your goods just fall right out. They have the patented "high-low" system which is the same as their saucepans and skillets. I have tried all in the range and they work brilliantly.

ange164, Oct 12, 3:02am
I do not know of any tins that don't stick. I got given some silicone muffin tins; I didn't like the lack of heat conduction, but did like the lack of stick, so I cut them up into individual liners and use them in my old "sticky" muffin tins. Works perfectly. All the heat conduction of the metal, all the non stick of silicone.

imn, Oct 12, 3:16am
That may be true for the first few months but for us not anymore. I purchased a circulon muffin tin and for a while yes the muffins 'fell out'.But not anymore. I have to prise them out with a knife (plastic cause I dont wanna scratch the tin). If I dont use a knife the muffins break and the bottom is still left in. Plus cleaning gets harder with each use. Yes they are good tins (and an expensive item) and do last longer then other tins but certainly not for a long time and muffins sure do not just fall out.

lythande1, Oct 12, 3:49am
Put those paper cups in them.

cookessentials, Oct 12, 3:54am
I have had mine for ages and they are still perfect. They are guaranteed, so take them back! perhaps you have a faulty one because I have never heard of any problems with them apart from what you just mentioned. Have you used a spray on them at all!

imn, Oct 12, 4:06am
No never used spray. Made a mental note not to cause was so used to and instructions say no!Interesting cause I bought the tray from stevens. plus i bought an egg poacher and frypan, both of which were not cheap, and the black non stick surface is rubbing off on both of them! no I havent scrubbed them with steel wool or anything in case you ask.

camper18, Oct 13, 7:28am
The liners that 'soosque' gave the website for are brilliant. I have 2 sets and bought 2 sets for my neighbour recently.