Chocolate Giveaway

melisk, Aug 17, 10:00pm
Thanks to Sabato we have a Valrhona Chocolate giveaway running on our blog this weekend.

Share this with anyone you think might want a chance to win as the competition closes tomorrow night - you gotta be in quick!

http://www.bakingmakesthingsbetter.com/2012/08/sabato-valharona-chocolate-giveaway.html

bedazzledjewels, Aug 17, 10:04pm
Is the information we leave as a comment private! People mightn't fancy putting names and contact details on a public message board.

melisk, Aug 17, 10:20pm
Thanks for the comment - I've just changed it saying we will announce the winner and then try contact them from their in case anyone is worried about leaving their details.

bedazzledjewels, Aug 17, 10:21pm
Thanks Melisk. Much better.

wildflower, Aug 18, 4:07am
I tried to enter but the page wouldn't load for me properly.I typed a comment and it come up "preview" but there was nothing to click to okay it:(

sarahb5, Aug 18, 5:56am
You click preview, it shows you your comment and then you get to load it once you've previewed it

les6, Aug 18, 9:38pm
tried allsorts and still won`t work for me although others seem to have done it ok overnight!

wildflower, Aug 19, 3:19am
Glad it's not just me les6.The page just wasn't loading fully for me.

korbo, Aug 19, 5:19am
me neither

les6, Aug 19, 9:08am
what a rip,they have shut it down!not that it even worked in the first place!

melisk, Aug 20, 3:46am
If you read the page about the competition you would see that it closed at 5pm.It's a shame that you weren't able to use blogger and enter.I am sorry for that, but I don't control blogger and the format it persists on for you to leave a comment.

les6, Aug 22, 8:18am
good of you to have a competition but not much point if joe bloggs can`t enter after 2 days or more of trying before the cutoff date!

supercook, Aug 22, 8:29am
Who won !