Steak, Wedges and what? - dinner tonight

js4sj, Jun 16, 5:45am
Wedges are in the wood range. Steak sitting awaiting the pan. Thinking of carrots boiled and white sauce with them and then a Colslaw but then I could just scrap the carrots cooked and opt for Colslaw.with carrot in it.
Ideas please been wood splitting all day as a family 9 trailer loads so we are going to be snug
Feeding 2 men (father & Son) and 2 ladies (mother & daughter)

lynja, Jun 16, 5:47am
fried onions and eggs!

pinky10, Jun 16, 5:51am
Coleslaw sounds good. So does eggs!Garlic bread!Corn on the cob! Roasted tomatoes!

herself, Jun 16, 6:12am
Steak, home made wedges, grilled mushrooms, fried eggs, That's what we are having tonight. When I get off here and start making it!

rainrain1, Jun 16, 6:14am
we's having chops 'n' chips him 'n' me, me 'n' him

sarahb5, Jun 16, 6:44am
Fried tomatoes and mushrooms

js4sj, Jun 16, 7:08am
Oh we enjoyed a lovely meal! Steak (Home kill), Wedges, Colslaw ummmm not often do I get so much priase in the kitchen I had 3 people wanting seconds! I did a sauce for the wedges it was natural yoghurt with some chilli sauce mxed in with Fresh parsley.

guest, Jan 12, 8:25am
Whoa, whoa, get out the way with that good inomrfation.

guest, Jan 13, 5:52pm
Hey Alana,These are great!I did the following with sweet poaetots and we all loved them (my kids too). Take 3 good size sweet poaetots and scrub clean. Cut the poaetots in large chunks (skin on) and place in microwave container with lid. Microwave on high for about 8-10 minutes. I added black pepper, a pinch of nutmeg and a 1/4 cup of coconut milk. Mash (or smash) and enjoy. Flipping delicious!