What's for dinner?

winnie231, Jan 10, 5:14am
I currently have bacon, zucchini, onions, garlic, & tomatoes (all out of the garden ... except the bacon lol) simmering on the stove. I'm going to layer this soon with some San Remo wholemeal lasagna sheets and bechamel sauce to make a 'Lasagna' ... not quite traditional maybe but should be A+ on the taste department!
I have lettuce, cherry toms, apple cucumber, spring onions & herbs (all out of the garden) ready to make a side salad.
God bless my mother who I'm currently house sitting for - lol!

motorbo, Jan 10, 5:25am
sounds yum, im having chicken stirfry with rice noodles, chocka with veges but not grown by me

lizab, Jan 10, 5:40am
I'm just wondering the same thing winnie!!! Your lasagne sounds yum! I have some weiner schnitzel defrosted and had good intentions of crumbing it, but I really can't be bothered now!! So... I will slice it and stir fry it with noodles and lots of veggies as motorbo said :)

beaker59, Jan 10, 5:44am
Stareing at 2 corgette some beans and a couple of tomatoes picked from the garden and some Viener Shnitzel contemplating just frying the lot in butter with some garlic. Maybe some corn to go with it.

motorbo, Jan 10, 5:48am
you can eat ya fill and not feel guilty hehehehehe

0800xford, Jan 10, 5:59am
$15 worth of deep fried battered rubbish from the local takeaways for a change, yuk.
it tasted good when i started but after about 15 minutes i was over batter.

ant_sonja, Jan 10, 6:01am
Just 'crumbed' some yummy Aussie prawns in coconut - they will be deep fried in our wok. Will have these with some fried rice with lots of veges in it. Making a dipping sauce - kind of thousand island(ish) but with lots of chili in it :-)

winnie231, Jan 10, 6:14am
YUM!!!
I should have started sooner ... according to San Remo my dinner won't be ready until 8pm so I have to salivate over yours in the mean time!!!

kabbo, Jan 20, 3:15am
chicken schnitzel, baked potato and made some coleslaw. was tasty.