Wall ovens, Bosch or Westinhouse ?

luckyduck, Jul 9, 2:01am
I have to decide between a westinghouse oven and a half and a Bosch one. I would appreciate opinions on both. I realise one is larger and one is dearer but just cannot make up my mind on which to put into my new kitchen.

katalin2, Jul 9, 2:53am
We put in the 1.5 Westinghouse on the recommendation of friends- no regrets. We use the half size oven for almost everything as it heats up so quickly, no problems with cakes, scones, muffins, casseroles etc.Can't comment on the Bosch one. Also Consumer magazine recommended Westinghouse - this was about 18 months ago. Edited to say we use the full size one at Xmas time or if we have a crowd around and need to use both ovens.

kinna54, Jul 9, 3:21am
I haven't got one, but that is my next investment if I ever get rich. Bosch would be my choice, (I have looked at it,and did like it)but hopefully next year if finances are better, and I can upgrade our kitchen. I have other Bosch appliances that just keep on keeping on, their reliability is just great.
I haven't regretting buying anything Bosch.

leebee35, Jul 9, 8:30am
I am loving my westinghouse.So worth spending some money and having a decent oven.The cakes, pizza's. you name are just the best quality.The extra trays are great -so worth it for family roasts.loads of room

doodle28, Jul 9, 10:21pm
We have a Bosch - absolutely love it!We have the pyroclytic(!) cleaning one.Works a treat.Cooks great, looks good and easy clean.It has the sliding arms which are very useful too