Stack of Recipes
Apple Coconut cake
Apr 11, 6:05am
I believe this is a Jo Seagar recipe, i cannot find it in her books that I have or on her website.
Can anybody help please ? Thank you
Apr 11, 6:42am
Off Google (more on there)
Apple Coconut Cake ingredients:
3 cup All-purpose flour
1 tsp. Baking soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 cup Vegetable Oil
2 1/4 cup Sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cup Chopped pecans
3 cup Cooking apples; peeled and
1/2 cup Flaked coconut
Brown sugar glaze; see
Apple Coconut Cake preparation:
1. Recipe by: Southern Living Combine flour, soda, and salt; stir well, and set aside.
2. Combine oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes.
3. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed just until blended.
4. Fold in pecans, apples, and coconut.
5. (Batter will be stiff.
6. ) Spoon batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan and place on serving plate.
8. Immediately drizzle Brown Sugar Glaze over cake while both -----.
Since the public registrations are closed, you must have an invite from a current member to be able to register and post in this thread. Have an account?
Share this thread
Buy me a coffee :)
Apple Jelly in Christchurch
Cold apple drink recipes?
Oil - apple sauce
Chunky apple sauce instead of lemon curd
Potato Apple Salad.made in advance?
Crayfish Coconut Curry w Chilli, Lime & Coriander