What can i add to water to as a refreshing

simber1, May 23, 7:55am
drinkthat will just add alittle flavour please,

shellz213, May 23, 8:03am
We like a splash of lime juice with some cubes of ice.

elliehen, May 23, 8:08am
Buderim, Queensland, makes a ginger syrup.Add just a little to water and you have a delicious refreshing drink.If you want sparkles you can add soda water.

There's also a Lemon, Lime & Bitters they make which is even nicer.You'll find both with the 'mixers' in the supermarket.

samanya, May 23, 8:24am
This is probably not what you are after .but years ago, an old farmer in my district told me that the most thirst quenching drink for a day on the tractor/baler was a 1.5l bottle of water with a cap full of gin added.
It works.
ONLY a capfull, mind you ;o)

cgvl, May 23, 8:27am
I add lemon, orange or lime slices or juice to water for a refreshing thirst quencher.
Sometimes just to a glass other times make a big jug of it, with mint in it too.

norse_westie, May 23, 9:18am
I'm rather fond of a couple of slices of cucumber in chilled water. Very subtle taste. Or squeeze half a lemon and pop a thin slice into the bottle (sipper bottle). I love this too, less subtle.

kuaka, May 23, 9:39am
I guess that depends on the size of the cap you use!

beaker59, May 23, 9:43am
Baseball cap :)

lindylambchops1, May 23, 9:43am
Sounds good to me!

Gin makes you sin!

beaker59, May 23, 9:47am
If you want just the hint of flavour then a squeeze of lemon juice works for most people.

grouch, May 23, 11:12am
I went to a cafe and in their jug of water was lemon and mexican marigold leaves. It was lovely and fruity. I bought a seedling off them so I can do the same.

nunesy, May 25, 12:46am
Just be careful that if you put lemon slices in a jug of water, drink it within a couple of days as the slices don't last beyond that.

audio-solutionz, May 25, 5:22am
I like a sprig of mint.

aktow, May 25, 3:43pm
from doctor oz,, never get a drink with lemon in it. lemons skins have high counts of bacteria and the person who cuts them up uses there hands which increases more bacteria.