Someone just gave me a Bread Maker

lillol, Mar 22, 2:39am
And I'm so impressed, just made a fantastic loaf or yummy white bread :) Sad what I get excited about really.

kinna54, Mar 22, 3:10am
Good 1. Lucky you. And it's always a great sensation when you take that lovely fresh loaf out. and as you watch it rising and smell it cooking.especially if it's a nice spicey fruit loaf .
And yeh guess I'm in the same boat, getting excited about bread. yeh sad.

harrislucinda, Mar 22, 3:15am
thatsgoodbutyoudo havesomefailures

lillol, Mar 22, 3:24am
You trying to kill my happy moment! Just kidding, I don't care if I have failures. Lifes like that isn't it. I think I will make some spicy fruit bread next :)

bisel, Mar 22, 3:24am
My 2 and only failures was the Peanut Butter loaf from an early Panasonic Breadmaker recipe book.I had the beginnings of the flu and went off to bed early. Husband told me the loaf looked a bit strange, and so it did.In the morning discovering it was inedible I broke it up and put it out on the lawn for the birds.Eventually I had to rise up from my sick bed because the birds kept dropping lumps of it onto the roof to break it.Weeks later and in better health I had another go with the same result - the birds didn't get a second chance.

andrew22, Mar 22, 8:18am
Best thing I ever did with for my bread maker was buy the Holst bread cookbook. So many yummy breads :D.

dalkemade, Mar 22, 10:28pm
Bisel- I loved that about the birds. Thanks. Beats using it to sole your shoes.