Nadia's new cookbook - do you have?

springtime, Apr 11, 2:56am
I'm having a go at making her feta and mushroom stack receipe which is advertised on the NZ herald online stack - only thing is that it needs to be drizzled with an herb oil receipe .which it doesn't give.Obviously I'm to buy the book . but I've spent too much this month.Can anyone help please.

48bubbles, Apr 11, 3:00am
Is this it I got the recipe from www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/recipes/6723487/A-cookbook-for-all-seasons
LEMON AND HERB OIL

This fresh, easy and versatile herb oil is delicious with chicken or fish, as a pasta sauce, or mixed into mayonnaise or yoghurt for a dip or dressing. Makes one cup.

3 packed cups of fresh herbs: eg, basil, coriander or parsley

Juice of 3 lemons

Zest of 2 lemons

1 cup extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil

Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Bash the herbs in a mortar and pestle until a paste forms, then mix in the other ingredients.

Alternatively, blitz the ingredients together in a food processor until smooth. The herb oil can be stored in a jar in the fridge for a couple of weeks.

springtime, Apr 11, 3:03am
Oh48Bubbles - thanks so much!I must remember that thread .but thanks again for saving my afternoon.I'm off to get the mushrooms and pastry and feta (doing grocery shop) now. so yum yumhope it's impressive enough tonight.

48bubbles, Apr 11, 3:23am
Your welcome

raebee, Aug 6, 8:50am
sorry i just realised this is an old thread - was doing some searching for recipes!

unknowndisorder, Aug 6, 8:53am

unknowndisorder, Aug 6, 8:57am
Raebee, it's always good to see people using the search function, and nothing to apologise about.
would love to hear from OP how it turned out ;)

ruby19, Aug 6, 8:21pm
Just checked out the herald link to this recipe, it looks great!

indy95, Aug 7, 2:09am
I tried that recipe not long ago and it was delicious. The small amount of herb oil finishes it off very nicely.

raebee, Aug 12, 7:31am
ha, not only do i bump an old thread by mistake, but i almost forgot to come back and check it!but thanks for that link. not sure why i couldn't find it. and i'll definitely try that soon. :)