Creamy pasta dish

kristafin, May 10, 5:02am
has anyone got a good creamy pasta recipie !

ange164, May 10, 5:03am
CHICKEN, BACON & MUSHROOM FETTUCINE
Cook a couple of teaspoons of garlic in a pan, add diced chicken, then onion, then bacon and lastly the mushrooms - cook until soft. Add one tin of Carnation Evaporated Milk (I use the low fat option). Heat through. Add one egg yolk and quickly stir in to thicken the sauce. Finally, add your cooked pasta, make sure all heated through & serve. YUM! originally posted by anne74

jobasa, May 10, 5:09am
use any pasta you want, fry off chicken onions mushrooms and garlic. add white wine. reduce. add cream and pasta reduce and thicken with parmesan cheese. add any pesto for taste

anne74, May 24, 4:40am
That is awesome - someone tried my recipe!Thank you ange164

jessie981, May 24, 4:56am
Going to write it down anne, sounds yummy. 1 meal decided for next week

kateley, May 24, 5:02am
Put 1Tbs skim milk powder, 2Tbs cornflour, 1Tbs stock powder into a clean pasta sauce jar.Fill to about an inch from the top, screw the lid on and shake it to mix together.
Pour it over your cooked pasta and veges, stir till thickened.

audio-solutionz, May 24, 5:27am
No, Thank You anne74. It is tasty and easy and a good way for me to use up left over roast chicken some nights. I often use a diced up ham steak instead of bacon because it's easy to buy one ham steak at the deli. Sometimes I add a dissolved cube of herb stock for an extra flavour boost too. Ange164 on DH's account.

andrea09, May 24, 6:46am
use the MAGGI packet of creamy carbonara and use cream as well as milk.never fails!

Oh its a bacon and mushroom one but you can add onion, courgette and capsicum if you want too ;)

lindi4, May 24, 6:58am
Was wondering is it fill the jar to the top with milk orwater!

krazy_kat, May 26, 5:58am
For something really bad, chicken and camenbert fettachine.I don't really have a recipe, just bring cream up to temp, add a block (yes I did say a block) of camenbert - remove some of the thicker rind - add wholegrain mustard, salt and white pepper, then cooked chicken and fettachine.Can add mushrooms or bacon.Delish and a definate splurge!

sossie1, May 26, 6:01am
thats the one, short simply and extremely fattening!yummo