Mixer people - LOOK!

Page 1 / 2
elliehen, Apr 8, 8:30am
Is that your baby!

vintagekitty, Apr 8, 8:31am
no, just saw it on a interior design site. It's so lovely:)

duckmoon, Apr 8, 8:46am
oh my!

ldbaqbeak, Apr 8, 8:47am
It's beautiful. I'm in love. Where can I buy it!

elliehen, Apr 8, 8:49am
I spent some time today leafing through some old NZ House & Gardens I picked up at recycling for a Canadian friend who collects them, so 'interiors' are in my head at the moment.

There was a 2002 feature on a luxurious house in Scarborough, Sumner, right on top of the cliff and I couldn't help wondering what had happened to it post-earthquake.

ldbaqbeak, Apr 8, 8:54am
Elliehen scarborough is not too good these days. In fact most of sumner was seriously munted. It's sad that it hasn't received much media attention compared to other suburbs when it really is the worst hit area.
Still, the view remains spectacular so it has a promising future.

brianmac, Apr 8, 8:57am
Yellow Pepper with additions LOL

pheebs1, Apr 8, 9:06am
wow that is soooo cool

carriebradshaw, Apr 8, 9:34am
I love it and remember seeing a website with kitchenaids all done with designs like this one.
I do wonder if you would get sick of the design after a while though.

cookessentials, Apr 8, 9:37am
Try this one, it will whet your appetite.personalised. I know Martha Stewart has a personalised one.
http://un-amore.com/gallery.html

littlemissy1, Apr 8, 9:38am
Wow thats sooo pretty! I just love all the colours and styles they have now, that one just makes you want to get in the kitchen and get cooking.

littlemissy1, Apr 8, 9:43am
Oooh i wanted the pink with polka dots, then i saw the black with red cherries but then i saw the flamed one.i could never choose, id have to have em all! lol

olwen, Apr 8, 11:54am
I didn't win Lotto.Can't have one yet

deus701, Apr 8, 12:19pm
Prices range from $30-150. Sounds reasonable. I might go for this look
http://annesaeonlane.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/b4.jpeg

willyow, Apr 8, 6:24pm
If you can't afford a thousand bucks or more ( that's what the above will cost you by the time they're shipped here)you can go the cheap decal option- amazon has a whole range of decalsfor the job

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000YHSWRW/ref=asc_df_B000YHSWRW1966787!smid=A1GAF0SW2R4JQP&tag=pgmp-792-97-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395133&creativeASIN=B000YHSWRW

rainrain1, Apr 8, 8:02pm
I don't like your taste ladies and gentlemen.hideousnessnessne-
ss

lilyfield, Apr 8, 8:46pm
oh my oh my. Might have to take up cooking again

and still waiting for someone to give me one of those ladies gardening tools

lilyfield, Apr 8, 8:49pm
oh my oh my. Might have to take up cooking again

when you get sick oft the decals at least you can take them off again.
Fab pressie for a cook

norse_westie, Apr 8, 11:19pm
Ohhh. I like. I don't even need a mixer, but I'd buy that just to look good on my bench.

falcon-hell, Apr 9, 12:02am
yeah i agree,not my thing at all.

kinna54, Apr 9, 4:51am
Sorry I don't like the colours.or style in that particular pic. although I agree there are some lovely designs out there.each to their own I guess., and if you like it go for it.
I also have no desire to use the big machines again.light and easy for my old hands these days, but I agree they do have their uses.

cookessentials, Apr 9, 6:29am

lythande1, Apr 9, 6:52am
Orange.no.

carriebradshaw, Apr 9, 7:30am
cookessentials-you have good taste.I have the same one.

cookessentials, Apr 9, 8:04am
Gorgeous isn't it! Very 50's.