Free polystyrene for cakepop stands.

nunesy, Feb 28, 3:32am
Not exactly a recipe but thought it might be worth asking here: I have a lot of spare polystyrene pieces that in the past I have wrapped in paper and used as cakepop stands.Already have enough for me.There are a variety of pieces, mostly 2cm thick and A4 or A3 size, but also some chunky 'brick' type pieces too.Are these worth listing!I would list as Buy Now and then winner can have them for free.Thought I'd check before going to the dump.

k.b.moss, Feb 28, 5:37am
wat area are you! i'd be keen, or would you have any idea of postage! i'm in napier

nunesy, Feb 28, 9:41am
I'm in Auckland sorry - can find out re postage if you really want but wouldn't have time to do that until early next week.

k.b.moss, Mar 1, 5:46am
thats ok i'll keep looking,am keen just know its prob a pain in the butt trying to figure out postage lol

nunesy, Mar 1, 7:05am
So the bags of chips have been won - pending pickup, but I will find out how much it would be to send the pieces (A4ish size) if you want.I know it goes by weight so might be cheap!I sent a pack of Timtams to England the other day and it cost me $13!

k.b.moss, Mar 2, 9:58am
that would be great if you could please find out :)

very_hotpants, Mar 2, 7:59pm
Would have been cheaper for them to order from the Kiwi shop in London.

nunesy, Mar 2, 10:32pm
Ah yes but it was a gift and therefore sent with love and affection as well as chocolatey goodness :-)