Candy floss maker

dealz4all, Jan 3, 7:16am
Any one got a Tempo Candy Floss maker! We have tried and tried to get candy floss but only getting about a teaspoon of crunchy candy floss if you could call it that really disappointing!. Is there a knack to working the machine had two adults trying to get it going!

southerngurl, Jan 3, 7:29am
should be real easy. the first time i use it it seems to take a good 15-20 mins to heat up and do its thing. it looks like its not doing thing then its off.

simony1, Jan 4, 5:35am
have you let it heat up for a while first, we have one but its not tempo i dont think we have to heat it for 5mins then put the sugar or lollies in and it works fine, we get the sugar build up around the sides of the dish, are you waving a wand thingy around the machine to collect it!

need_help!, Dec 25, 5:24am
Hey did the same thing where do you out the sugar? I left the instructions in NZ and I'm in oz

yup, Jan 5, 11:03am
you turn it on and let it run without sugar for 5 min. turn it off, when it stops spinning put sugar in centre, turn on. it doesn't happen straight away...
when start to see web like stuff put the stick in vertical and move around the bowl, when it starts to collect on the stick, turn the stick horizontal and spin. after a few min you should a nice big ball of floss ready to eat. when it is done (when you see no more floss forming) turn it off and add more sugar if you want to make more.

flavours???, Jan 5, 11:06am
Could anyone tell me how it make flavoured/ coloured candy floss? A friend suggested using jelly crystals instead of sugar... I am keen to try it but don't want to ruin my machine.