Anyone want a 2 pie maker Sunbean?

lindylambchops1, Apr 29, 3:59am
I've just upgraded my pie maker to a 4 pie maker, anyone out there wanting the 2 pie one?

anne1955, Apr 29, 4:02am
Would love one Are they nice to use?I guess they must be if you're gone up to a 4 pie maker haha ...

toniellis69, Apr 29, 4:04am
Ohhhh where are you getting the 4 pie maker? I want one of those! :D

lindylambchops1, Apr 29, 5:35am
I love my pie maker.Awesome for this cooler weather.I found one locally to where I live.North Canterbury!It rocks!Will auction it soon the 2 pie maker if anyone interested.Google Queenb they sell them on line $89.00 the 4 pie maker.

lindylambchops1, Apr 30, 3:59am
I've just upgraded my pie maker to a 4 pie maker, anyone out there wanting the 2 pie one!

anne1955, Apr 30, 4:02am
Would love one Are they nice to use!I guess they must be if you're gone up to a 4 pie maker haha .

toniellis69, Apr 30, 4:04am
Ohhhh where are you getting the 4 pie maker! I want one of those! :D

huntlygirl, Apr 30, 4:04am
How much do you wamt for it, sounds good to do pies with leftovers for my fosterkids.

lindylambchops1, Apr 30, 8:58am
I have got the cutters & the instruction book plus the pie maker 2 pies.Ooops I noticed I typed the brand wrong it is a Sunbeam.Have only used it a few times because it was just 2 pies.Offers?

cheese-mike, Apr 30, 9:52pm
I want it :D
Not sure how much it is worth, and I am a bit poor at the moment.

$20? $40? I have no idea what it is worth?

lindylambchops1, May 1, 8:58am
I have got the cutters & the instruction book plus the pie maker 2 pies.Ooops I noticed I typed the brand wrong it is a Sunbeam.Have only used it a few times because it was just 2 pies.Offers!

cheese-mike, May 1, 9:52pm
I want it :D
Not sure how much it is worth, and I am a bit poor at the moment.

$20! $40! I have no idea what it is worth!

jcprotea, May 7, 8:00am
we have a 4 pie maker. I was not sure if we were going to use it or nit but I make all my pastry and pies by hand then in the oven. I would part with mine for $45.

allspices, May 14, 6:53am
I got mine from an op shop. Why don't you list it?

sampa, May 14, 7:17am
I have the Sunbeam 2 pie maker, I made yorkshire puds in it this last week (please don't ask for an actual recipe, I'm a bit hit and miss in that way) but... would I part from it - no!I then looked at my leftover veg and added some grated cheese and the veg to the left over batter and made two 'pies' for the vegetarian in our household for his lunch the next day.Too easy. :)

janny3, May 14, 2:29pm
So can you just mix everything then slap that into the pie maker without any pastry?I was just wondering about using those crust-less quiche recipes this way & curious if you'd tried that in the pie maker?

allspices, May 15, 6:53am
I got mine from an op shop. Why don't you list it!

sampa, May 15, 7:17am
I have the Sunbeam 2 pie maker, I made yorkshire puds in it this last week (please don't ask for an actual recipe, I'm a bit hit and miss in that way) but. would I part from it - no!I then looked at my leftover veg and added some grated cheese and the veg to the left over batter and made two 'pies' for the vegetarian in our household for his lunch the next day.Too easy. :)

janny3, May 15, 2:29pm
So can you just mix everything then slap that into the pie maker without any pastry!I was just wondering about using those crust-less quiche recipes this way & curious if you'd tried that in the pie maker!

sampa, May 17, 9:40am
All I can say is it worked for me.Give it a try, or google for pie maker recipes that might suit what you want to do.My next attempt is going to be making muffins in my pie maker, I know it can be done and that there are a lot of recipes on the net for me to get guide lines from. :)