Best alcoholic punch recipes please

shar47, Dec 19, 9:13pm
I am making a punch for christmas as am sick of drinking 'just wine' but have lost my handwritten cocktail book that I had a great one that I use to use regularly (but have forgotten cause its been a very long time). So PLEASE share with me.your best alcoholic punch recipes. Thanks :D

rainrain1, Dec 19, 9:53pm
Pow!Couldn't resist, hopefully someone will come to your rescue, sorry I don't have one for you

jcsolgier, Dec 20, 3:52am
I usually chuck together a 2L bottle of any juice you like, 1.5L ginger ale, 1.5L lemonade, a bottle of vodka, 1/2 a bottle of margarita mix or tequila mix (or both!) A can of fruit salad, a bunch of orange slices and a whole bunch of ice.
You can adjust ingredients/quantity's to your taste and how much punch you need. Just keep tasting as you pour ;)
I also made a yummy, tangy punch which was equal parts cranberry juice and lemonade with strawberries and cheap bubbly.
Just grab your favorite flavors and chuck them together :)

That being said, I have always wanted to try this:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/bourbon-slush/detail.aspx

It looks delicious and has really good reviews.

sunshine78, Dec 20, 6:53am
2 bottles fizzy cheap wine. 1 x 2 or3L juice, a big bottle of lemonade and 1/3 bottle midori or cheap imitation.Yummmmmmm

suzanne39, Dec 20, 7:04am
prenzil put out a lovly summer fruit punch which u can mix with wine, or lemonade its yum

shar47, Dec 20, 9:44am
thank you everyone! I had remembered the wine but forgot the vodka.hmmm.what to do! lol